Tooru Oikawa

Sorry for writing these so far apart. My scheduals are weird and such a i have no motivation to type sometimes. Suggestions are always open and enjoy the story. If i need to fix anything, let me know.

"you there, pretty girl" I heard a voice and i turned as i heard girls gasping. I saw Oikawa coming closer and pointing in my direction as the girls and guys around me were staring at me. "I need you to do me a favor." "Huh? Why me, Oikawa?" He stops and puts his arms down and smirks as he turns his face away from me and shows his side profile. "Because i need someone and you are the only girl that hasen't fallen for me." I stared at him with a questioning look as he turned to look at my face to see my reaction. "Um, ok. I am a friend to you so i wouldn't have fallen for you." He grins as he leans closer and put his hand on the lockers behind me. "I bet you will soon, most do." He leaned closer as he said this and i stopped breathing as i felt my heart beating faster. I couldn't tell if it was from anxiety or if my heart was messing with my emotions. He walked away and said nothing else to me till after school. "Hey, follow me to my practice." I sighed and trudged behind him to the gym. "I do have a name you know." "I know but i have many girl names to remember." "it's (Y/N) if you care to remember." He walked into the gym as the whole team watched us come in. They all started as me as i stopped in the doorway and looked around the gym. Oikawa told them to get to work as he pulled me by my arm and made me sit on the bench. "Do me a favor (Y/N), write down things about my throws or skills that are the best. I need to win the match tomorrow." I nodded as i took his little notebook and his pen as he smiled and sent me a kiss my way. He walked away to help the team set up and i did my homework while they warmed up. I had my glasses on and my hair up in a pony when Oikawa came running towards me. "Hey, that look looks good on you. you aren't taking notes for me though." I looked up as he was talking. He stared at me and looked me up and down as he leaned in towards my notes. "Math isn't too bad but this one is wrong." He looked down and i reread it over and erased my work as it was indeed wrong. He smirked as he sat next to me and watched me redo the work. He had a slight tint on his cheeks and i couldn't tell if it was form practice or something else. "Thank you for noticing it." "don't thank me, just repay me with notes and maybe help on history homework." I looked at him and stared into his eyes and moved down towards his lips. They are so nice. I wonder how good of a kisser he is. I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled at him. He smiled back and took it as a yes as he got up and went back to the court. It was 2 more hours before the practice ended. I put my things away and gave him back his notebook as i was walking out. I waved to him as i turned the other direction but felt myself being grabbed on the arm. "Hey, would you want to help me study history at my house tonight?" I thought about it and then agreed to do it. We talked about his practice and he explained that tomorrow's match was going ot be intense and he needed to have his mind on something else. He opened the door for me and got me some water before i started teaching him what he needed help on. I put my hair back up and grabbed my glasses out of my bag as i wrote some other things on a paper for him to study. At the corner of my eye as i was talking, i could see him staring at me. I stopped and put my pencil down as i looked at him. "Are you listening or are there things that are so fascinating about me that you want to mention." He smirked as moved slowly towards me. "You have made me realize how much pretty girls are nice to look at." He pushed some hair behind my ear and i just froze. He pulled away and then pulled me onto him. I was stradling him as he was slightly leaning back. I was beet red as i was frozen where i was. I didn't know how to react. "Hey, calm down. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want you to know that i have fallen for you. I have seen you around and in some of my classes and...you are very pretty. I have been thinking about you and you haven't left my mind." I was blushing deeper, if that's possible, as he talked and held onto my hips and spoke to me in such a sweet voice. He was slowly leaning in and i was still frozen as his lips touched mine. I slowly closed my eyes and my body relaxed as i breathed and the kiss deepened. It went on for a few minutes and pulling away was hard but we needed to breath. He rubbed his hands on my hips as he held me. I was looking down at him and i kissed him on his cheek. I started going down his neck and it made him moan slightly. I went lower and got to his chest as he moved his hands up my shirt. I went back up as i made it to his lips and he was moving to my breasts. He picked me up enough to flip me over and put me on the couch. He pulled my shirt up over my head and grabbed my breasts as i went under his shirt. He was muscular under the shirt and i tugged at his shirt to make him know to take it off. He pulled away and took off the shirt as he came back and kissed me on my lips hard. He slipped his tougne into my mouth as i did it to him. i was slowly undoing my skirt and hoped he'd notice that i wanted to get it on. He pulled away and kissed my nipple as he played with the other one. He switched and i was moaning. He pulled away again and looked at me. I tried to cover up but he pinned my arms above my head. "Don't cover up, hun. I want to see all of you." He smirked and picked me up by my thighs as he took me away from the living room. I felt myself fall onto a bed and heard the door close. I looked up and he was coming closer. He pulled my skirt off as he then pulled his pants off. He was getting hard and it looked like he was big. He came onto of me and held my hands down on the bed over my head. He went down and played with my clit and kept going til i soaked my panties. He watched as i came down from my high and pushed my legs towards the side. "You are dripping, honey. You enjoying wha you see?" I nodded my head and he smirked. He gripped my undies and slid them down my legs and threw them on the floor. He placed his hands on my knee and went down slowly towards my thighs and placed kisses as he went down. He was growing as he got closer and played with my nipples again as he started to lick down there. I moaned from pleasure as he kept going and made me moan more. He stopped before i came again and pulled his boxers down. He pulled a condom out of his drawer and put it on. He went slow since i was new and went all the way in. He was big and i didn't think i'd be able to take all of his length. It made me moan in pleasure as he started going faster. I moaned as he kept going and he was letting out little grunts and moans. He flipped me onto my hands and knees and pulled on my hair. I moaned more and he went faster. It felt so good as he kept going and i moaned louder than i meant. "Shhhhh hun, be quite." He let go off my hair and covered my mouth as i moaned into his hand. He went faster and i felt him twitch as he was almost there. I moaned one last time and came on his length as he went a bit longer and let it go. He pulled out and threw out the condom as i laid on his bed under a sheet. He put his boxers on as he threw my undies at me. We both got changed as we then headed back to the living room. We talked more than did the history study and he was rubbing my thigh the whole time. "So, how was your first time?" I looked down at his area and thought about a few minutes ago as i looked back up to him. "It made me feel amazing." I leaned onto him and curled up near his chest. "I think i'd like to date you." I sat up with a dumbfound look on my face. "What? why me?" "He pulled me back to his chest and said "Because i love you."