Azumane Asahi

Another story close to the last one. I guess I have extra time since I'm not doing a summer class anymore. Welp, i hope you guys enjoy these and i'm always open for requests!

He was always the shy type and him asking me to watch one of his games was shocking. I blushed as i shook my head and excepted as he scratched the back of his head. He walked back off to the gym to start practice . My friends patted my arm as i turned around with a smile, my cheeks still slightly red. I stopped by the gym later that day before their game started. They were just setting up the nets as i walked in and closed the door silently. I looked around as everyone was doing something to prepare for the game. I sat on a bench and i spotted Asahi near the equipment room. He smiled and jogged over as he was pushing his hair out of his face. He sat down next to me and pulled his hair into a man bun. I giggled as he did that and he just asked "What are you laughing at?" "Your hair looks cute like that. It makes you look more...handsome" He blushed as i said that and looked me up and down. I looked at the team as they came over to me and said hi. He soon just go treally quiet and they all ended up having to go practice as the other team came in. I watched from the side line. He looked amazing out there as they played i laughed when he didn't hit the ball. He noticed and was smiling as he looked at me. He ended up having a ball hitting him in the face as he was looking at me, it was so hard to contain my laughter. They ended up winning and he came over and hugged me as he was so happy they won. He was so sweaty but i didn't care. He picked me up and spun me around and once he placed me down, he just stared at me as i stared at him. We pulled away and blushed as he had to go clean up the gym. I waited for him and he asked if he could walk me home. I nodded as i blushed more and then waited outside in the cool night air and calm down a bit. I was getting flustered just thinking about how he was like. I never realized how nice of a guy he is. I was lookin g down at my feet and thinking about him as i felt a tap on my shoulder. He was smiling as he leaned down slightly to match my eyeline. He scratched the back of his head as he asked if i was ready to be walked home. I nodded and we staretd to wards my house. It was the weekend and my parents weren't going to be home till tomorrow. "Are you taking Geometry 2?" He asked as he looked forward, hands in his pockets, and hair down out of his pony. "Yeah i am. You need help or answers or something?" "I just need to get some help on a question. Do you think you could help me figure some of them out?" I nodded my head as he glanced my way. We talked about things we liked and found we had many things in common. We got to my house and i opened the door as i let him in first. "Just take off your shoes and i'll grab us some water. We can study in my room if you want." "That's fine with me." He held his bag as i grabbed some drinks and i showed him to my room. He set his bag down and grabbed his homework and a paper pad. I set mine down near my closet and then placed my homework and paper on my bed. I sat down and he sat down next to me as i started putting my hair up in a pony. He blushed as he saw how pretty i was as i had my hair pulled back. I noticed him staring and smirked. He noticed that i saw him and started on his homework. I showed him how to solve it step by step and he got it on the second try. He was really smart and he knew so much on math. "Here, this is how to start the next one." I leaned closer as i showed him the next problem. I blushed his hand as i was writing and i instinctively pulled back. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back into a kiss. I blushed as i was shocked and he pulled away. "I'm....I'm sorry (y/n)." I shooked my head and pulled his face closer to mine. I could feel his breath on mine as my lips grazed his and he blushed. "I had a feeling that you were into me." He blushed a deep red and scratched his head as i let go of his face and set my work down. He set his to the side and he pulled me ontop of him. "I didn't think you would be into me Asahi" He blushed as he held onto my hips and pulled me closer into him. "I didn't think you felt the same way back, sweetheart." I smiled and he pulled me in a kissed me more passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he brought his hands up under my shirt and rested them on my ribs. I sat up and pulled my shirt off as he watched and blushed. "I guess you haven't seen a girl's body before?" I smirked and kissed down his neck to his chest. "Is it that obvious?" I smirked "I have seen a guys body at least once but i'm glad you haven't seen some other girls." He smiled and pushed my skirt up my thighs a bit. "I am a jealous type but for you, i see why you have been with another guy. I hope i am your last though." He flipped me onto my back and took off his shirt as i placed my hands on his abs. He pulled my shirt down slowly as he kissed down my chest to my stomach. He pulled my skirt off and threw it on the ground as he placed his hands near my core. I was already getting wet as i saw how hot he was. He played with my clit as i felt like i was floating. He pulled my bra down and sucked on my boob. I was moaning a bit from the pleasure as he went faster rubbing and soon i had came in my undies. I layed fully on my back as i layed in pleasure. He smiled and started to pull off his pants. I unhooked my bra for him as he came back on top and pulled my undies down. He threw them on the ground for me. He looked me up and down and took in all of my beauty. He blushed and kissed me on my neck and left me hickies as i felt him growing in his boxers. He kissed me down to my hips and then slipped his member out of his boxers. I blushed at the size and he thought that was funny. "I'm sorry, you are just bigger than i thought." "Well, i'm glad you like it. I hope it feels better inside of you." He slipped a condom on ,I pulled him down as he kissed me some more and i gave him some hickies. He slowly entered me and i moaned loudly as he was stretching me. I haven't had something like his size in my before. He felt amazing. I grabbed onto him more tightly as he went deeper. He was going faster as i gripped him tighter. He was starting to go faster as i was feeling myself starting to finish. He was moaning with me as he rubbed my clit and i stated to moan more. I came in a few seconds after as he started to twitch inside me and i could feel he was cumming. He pulled out and filled the condom up and huffed as he finished. He hovered over me and smiled as i pushed his hair out of his face. "I think you look amazing this way." He pulled the condom off anf threw it was as he threw his boxers and some shorts on. I picked up my shirt and undies as i put them on. "Thank you. You look handsome like this and also, my legs are shaking so i think that was the best i could've had." He laughed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up into his arms. He picked me up by my thighs and i held onto him as he kissed me on my neck. "I'm happy i asked you to my game now. Maybe... you can support me as my girlfriend?" I looked into his eyes as i nodded and he hugged me closer to him and flopped onto his back so i was ontop again. "Best day of my life." He smiled after he said this and kissed me on my lips again.

I'm sorry if this one is long. I tried to make is simple but once i start typing anything, I make is super long. I hope you like this and i'll try not to make you wait too long!