Suna Rintaro (Another version)

I'm typing this for Kenmaspussycat. She requested another one of him and im happy that i can talk your suggestions when i can. Thank you and i'm sorry it's been a bit. Thanks for waiting and i hope you like this one.

I saw him from across the gym and he was just staring. In my direction at least, i couldn't figure out if it was at me or not, i just kept looking his way. He was interesting and i wanted to learn more about him. I went down from the bleachers and went to the doors of the gym to wait for him. He stood in the doorway and stretched after his final match. "Hey Suna, were you staring at me a few minutes ago?" I asked as he stepped out more. "N-No why would you think that.?" He asked as a blush started on his cheeks. I smirked as i crossed my arms and shifted my weight to the other leg. "I thought you were a moment ago. It looked like it at least but i can't have anyone else prove it." I turned around as he scoffed and threw the volleyball back into the gym. "Hey (Y/N) wait." He jogged to catch up with me and grabbed my wrist. "So what if i WAS staring at you? Why did you act like it was bad?" He asked in a curious tone. I turned to face him as he still held onto my wrist. "Because i was seeing if you were as interesting as everyone claims you to be. I wanted to get to know you, the real you." He gasped a little but quickly hid it as he let my wrist go from embarrassment and scratched the back of his head. "I-I didn't mean to stare at you but i just was looking around at the stands." I smirked as he finished talking. "I thought you were mysterious and quite but you seem to have another side to you." I pushed him up against the wall as he just watched me do it. He looked angry and flipped me around so i was on the wall. He put his hand next to my head as he leaned in closer to my face. "Don't underestimate my strength, (Y/N). You might think i'm cute and weak but i can take you on in a fight." I mumbled to myself as he kept staring into my eyes. "And you can turn me on too." He pulled back a bit but didn't quite hear what i said. "What did you say?" I shook my head and said "You'll have to find out." I smirked and pushed him on his chest. "Anyways, i need to get home and you have some clean up to do so i'll talk to you a different time." I took a few steps when he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back towards where we were. He puicked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "H-hey Suna. Put my down. I could just text you what i said if you want." He too me to the boys locker room and locked the door. He placed me on a bench as i gasped from being put down. " What are you planning? I can't be in here this the.." He grabbed my chin as he made me look up at him. "Tell me what you said or i'll make you say it by doing something to you." I looked into his eyes as he looked back at me and i smirked. "You said i can take you on in a fight and i mumbled you can turn me on too." He blushed as he pulled my face closer to him and he smirked. He was hunched over me as he had his hand in his pocket, waiting for me to figure out his next move before he moves. " I didn't think you were the rough type, (Y/N)." I blushed a little bit as i looked away from him. "I didn't mean for our conversation to go this direction but...there's no taking my words back." He pulled my face up to his lips and gently kissed me. I slowly gave in as i pulled him closer to me and we deepened it mroe. "I didn't think you were into me." He said as he pulled me up from the bench. He pulled me up in the air as i instictively wrapped my legs around him. "I'm sorry, that happened as a reflex." It's fine, love." I blushed deeper red and he grabbed my thighs really tight. He laid me down on the bench and kneeled between my legs. He kissed me more and more as it got sloppier and passionate. He started kissing me down my neck and headed to my chest as he pulled my school shirt apart and stared at my breasts. "Wow they are nice" He gasped as he kissed them and pulled one out of my bra to play with my nipple. He sucked the other one and kept switching between them. I moaned as it was really nice and i started to feel myself get wet. He kissed me back up towards me neck to my lips and then started to push my skirt up. Grabbing my thighs as he kissed me more and more. Giving my hickies on my neck and chest as his length got bigger. I tugged at his shorts as he pulled his shirt off first. I instinctively rubbed my hands on his chest and abs as he pulled his shorts off. I slipped my skirt off quickly as he was up and he kneeled back in between my legs. "Wow, i didn't know you were so hot under all the clothes." He whispered in his deep voice as he grabbed my thighs one last time and pulled my panties to the side. "Now i'm sorry if hurt you. Let me know." I nodded as he pulled it out. He flopped it on my crotch and i saw how big he really was. "You are my first so please go easy on me." He smirked and rubbed his tip on my woman hood. I moaned as i was ready for him mentally. "Put it in." He stuck it in adn slowly went as i grabbed the side of the bench and prepared for it all. "Oh my god, you feel reeeeally good, Love." I blushed as he called me love and i threw my head back in pleasure. He got it all the way in and hit the end when he took it back out and back in. The faster he went, the more i was in heaven. I moaned as he pounded into me and eventually, i felt him twitching as he was getting closer. He was sweating as he was going faster and grabbing my thighs more and more. I moaned as i fel tmyself get closer to my climax as well. "Oh love, say my name please." I smirked as i pulled him closer to my chest and whispered "Fuck me harder or i'll have to take over." He smiled and went faster than he had been, i didn't think he could go any faster. I grabbed onto him as he released inside me and i released onto his length. He pulled out as i huffed and was catching my breath. He slid his shorts back on and helped me dress. I watched as he put his shirt back on and helped me off the bench. "I din't think i can walk, my legs are shaking." He scooped my up into his arms as i gasped and grabbed his shirt. "I didn't mean you had to pick me up and carry me." He nuzzled my chin with his head as he smiled. "It's no problem, especially since i did this to you and we aren't even dating." I smirked as he looked out the locker room and walked out with me in his arms. "You wanna be friends with benefits or was this a one time thing?" I asked outof the blue as we had just entered the gym. "What do you want to be?" I thought and said "Ask me out then." He blushed as he placed me down and held onto me as everyone watched us. They all stared as they saw the hickies on my neck and immediately connected the dots. "I"m going to need to hide the marks from you." He held my chin so i was looking up at him. "Don't. Others will know you are mine now." I smiled with a blush on my cheeks again.

This was another long one. I have another request to do after this one unless someone else suggests a character. I hope you liked this one like the other ones. Thanks for reading and leave comments or requets if you want. See you in the next one!