Coach Ukai

He sat down close next to me and i blushed. I had never been this close to someone in my life, not even my parents. "So, we are alone and we need to talk. What did you wanna talk about the plan specifically?" I asked as i cleared my throat and leaned to the side away from him a bit. "I wanted to talk about you and the plan." I looked at him and he smirked. "You are something else that i have never seen before. Something about you makes me think about things i never wanted ot think about till i met you." He said. He slowly leaned into me and whipspered "I want to have you to myself, (y/n)" I blushed harder and i started to feel my heart rate speed up. He smirked and i felt his breath on my ear. He kissed my cheek and i started to feel my body changed. I could feel him smirk as he slowly moved towards my lips. I gasped and i grabbed his chin as he put his body closer to mine. I slowly leaned back towards the arm rest and he gently kissed me. I moved my hand towards the back of his head. He started kissing me more passionatly as I started taking his headband off. His hair was so long and i wrapped my fingers in it. He pulled away as we breathed and he slowly took his hand and went up my thigh. I blushed as he started kissing my neck and getting closer to my panties. I was starting to get wet and i just wanted more. I was a senior and i had never been attracted to someone like this before. My breathing hitched as he kept tugging slightly at my panties and kissing my neck. He started giving me love bites and pgrabbed his hair. "Someone will see those!" i said and he smirked as he pulled away. "So? Then they'll know you have been claimed." I smiled and kissed him on the lips. He took his hands and pulled my skirt down as i took his shirt off of him. I placed my hands on his firm torso and i started moving my hands to his pants. He undid the buttons on my shirt and exposed my bra. He noticed it was lacy and that made him more turned on. He pulled me close and unclipped it and threw it on the ground. He grabbed one and sucked on my nipple as he played with the other one. He pinched and pulled it and switched every few seconds. He started to make a trail back to my cheek and i had undone his pants. He got off and he pulled them down. His buldge made me blush, realizing that i was still a virgin and this was going to hurt. He watched my blush and took off my panties before taking of his undies. I moved my body down and he pulled a condom from his pant pocket.
    I covered my eyes and prepared for the pain. He rubbed the tip on my entrance as he teased me and rubbed my clit. "Omg you are wet. Is that cause of me?" He asked with a deep voice. I nodded and took my hands away form my face. He rubbed it a bit more and then went in slowly. "Omg, (y/n) am i your first?" i nodded again and felt the pain turn to pleasure. He smirked and grabbed my thighs as he kept going in a bit more everytime. He saw my face changed and knew i was ready for more. He started to go faster as i covered my mouth. The moans got louder as he went fast. He found my spot so easily and i couldn't help the moans. He grabbed harder as i grasped the back of his head. He pulled out and flipped on on my hands and knees. He went faster and I could feel myself about to come. He grabbed onto my thighs eve harder and dug his nails into them. I screamed as i moaned at the pain but i liked it. "(y/n, I..I'm going to." He started but i came before he did. He realised that i came not long after he did as well. He discarded the condom and i sighed as i was out of energy. He smirked and slid his undies on. He pulled a cig out and lit it. I sat up and grabbed it from him after i had slid his shirt on. He was surprised as i took a puff and handed it back. "So, are we going to talk about that plan for tomorrow or are we going back to my place for more...fun?" I smirked as i said that. "God, i haven't smoked cigs in a while." He looked surprised as i said that. "We can talk about the plan later but i'd loved to go to your house. I didn't know you smoked." I smiled as i took it back the cig. He leaned back as he admired me. I stood up and stretched as i took a longer drag. "There are alot of things you don't know about me but we have a lifetime to talk about them all if you wanted to." I smirked and blew him a kiss and he pulled me on his lap. "I'd love to, beautiful."

Haikyuu lemons 🍋 (female reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें