CHAPTER 1

Third's POV
People were running in the hallways, trying to get pass the students and to get to their classes.

The Golden Trio entered their next class which was Potions with Slytherins.

"Thank god this is the last class. I'm sooo hungry." Ron whined.

"Is food really all you can think about?" Hermion asked him in annoyed voice.

Harry laughed along side them.
"Give him a rest, you know how he gets when it's close to dinner."

Hermione sighed. "Hey! I'm hungry what's wrong with that?" Ron still asked in a confused voice.

Harry and Hermione laughed at him. They all got sitted together at their rightful places.

Harry felt like someone was watching him from the back and when he turned around he thought he saw Malfoy looking at him but he must have saw it wrong so he tried to brush it off and not think about how he was blushing by the fact that he wanted Malfoy to look at him.

What was going on with him? He was so confused. He didn't wanna think further and let himself listening to conversation that Ron and Hermione had in front of him as they were sitting together.

He felt a tap on his shoulder on the right side as he turned around he saw someone sitting next to him. It's Ginny.

"Oh hey Gin." He smiled brightly.

"Hey Harry. How are you?"

"Good i guess. Too tired."

She only nodded in understanding way before looking at her own notebook and getting ready for class to start.

Harry and Ginny are best friends, they didn't like each other, they were talking about it like 2 weeks ago and Harry found out that Ginny is actually dating Dean.

He was of course very happy for his friend.
He wished that Ron and Hermion were also dating since it was obvious that they like each other but they are too blind about it.

Their teacher finally came. It was obvious how Snape was pissed, but he still elegantly walked inside of the class, his cloak being dragged behind.

The students were still talking among themselves, Snape only sighed in exhaustion until he finally speaks up. "Silence!" Everyone turned their attention to him, noticing that the teacher has come.

"Class is starting, open your book to page 14."

Everyone listened to him, no one dared to speak with anyone the moment he came in. Obviously everyone is scared of Snape for some reason, maybe it's because of his cold gaze?

"Today I'll teach you how to brew a drowsiness draught. Can anyone tell me what is it?"

Hermion was the only one who lifted her arm.
Harry noticed how Draco wanted to raise his hand but was holding back. Harry look rather confused by his actions.

"Potter!" He was suddenly called up by non other than Snape.

"Yes s-sir?" He ask nervously.

"Since you're paying attention sooo much to the class can you tell me what is it?" It should be noted that you could hear his sarcasm and will to roll his eyes but he refrained himself.

Harry was lucky that he remembered his conversation with Hermione the other day when she was rambling about the potions she learned in advance.

"It is a potion that can make a drinker very drowsy."

Snape for some reason looked disappointed at how Harry knew this.

"Correct." He looked away from him for a second before turning to class again.