CHAPTER 11

Harry's POV
We all started playing some small games as truth or dare, never have i ever.

They all were very funny. I found out that Draco one day in the future got so drank that when he asked me if i have a boyfriend i said I was married to someone and he started crying.
The kids told us that in the most dramatic way, i was laughing so hard on the floor. Draco was just very much embarrassed.

Truth or dare ended with a kiss between Pansy and Blaise. They seem cute together. I've come closer to being friends with them thanks to Draco. They're actually a really good people.

As all good hangouts have to come to an end.

When we decided to go back to sleep we didn't knew what will awaits us tomorrow.

The kids went back. This is how it went.

-

"It's sad to see you leave but i know i will see you all in like a second in the future. But i have to wait here for so long to meet you all again." Draco says. He was more emotional than me since he is their mother, as motherly instincts he was bonded to them. I was really sad to see them leave and see Draco sad.

Hermione didn't handled it very well either but she had Ron by her side, just like Draco had me.

"Just a small advice. Don't you dare ever do this shit again. You're gonna worry your mother to death." I scolded them with small tears forming in my eyes.

"Sorry dad but hey you got together with mom thank to us." Albus said with a small smile.

"Yeah that's right, credit to us!" Scorpius said annoyed.

Lily was hugging Draco and not letting him go any time soon.

"Even without you, we would have found a way since it's meant to be." I said to them.

"Yeah, Harry is right." Draco agreed.

"Now let's all hug before you have to go." I said to them. We all had a big loving family hug.

In the corner of my eyes i saw Hermione and Ron hugging Hugo and Rose.

We all pulled away from the hug.

"So what now?" I ask Dumbledore who just came in sight.

"It's time for them to go home." He says.

The kids gather up together and holded each other hands.

"I will make a spell that will send them back to their original time."

"Dad just don't be mad at mom so much." Albus said with a giggle.

I hugged Draco by his waist "Don't worry i won't." I smiled at them and then looked at Draco, gave him a small peck.

"Dumbledore, when the time comes, when you think you have no way out just trust Severus." Scorp said.

He only nodded.

"Harry." Albus said seriously.

"Be careful." I was getting scared by his warning.

"I will." He only nodded at me.

"Everything will be alright don't worry." Scorp said.

"Bai bai mommy and daddy." Lily said sweetly.
We all waved at the kids as Dumbledore was preforming a spell.

And just like that they were gone.

-

Flash of light appeared suddenly. My head is hurting a bit.