CHAPTER 5

Harry's POV
We started playing truth or dare.

"I'm going first." Albus said happily.

"Okay um..... Scorpius truth or dare?"

"Dare bro." He said.

Albus smirked.

"I dare you to drink something that Rose and Hugo make."

"What?" He looked suprised by his brother dare.

"They can put anything they want and it will be so disgusting at the end. But you will have to drink it." Albus smirked at him.

"Is this your payback for last time?"

"Yes."

This was almost too funny to watch.

Hugo and Rose quickly prepared something and gave to Scorpius to drink it.

"Eww. What's in it?" He said after he took a few sips.

"Mayonnaise, milk, pickle water, chilli and mackerel."

Scorpius and we all made a disgusting face.

"I'm so glad i don't have to know how does that taste." Ron said relieved, we all laughed to that.

"Ron, truth or dare?" Scorp asked him.

"Truth."

"I was hoping for dare but okay. Tell us when did you start liking Hermione?" Wow, he was definitely a bold guy.

Ron blushed a little and said "Probably at the start of 4th year." He answered. Hermione blushed but gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Harry, truth or dare?" Ron asked.

"Oh damn mate you just had to pick me next as your target." I said.

"Yep. Now pick."

"Truth?"

"Are you and Malfoy all lovey dovey now for real? Like dating?" Ahhh he asked.

Everyone was looking at me for an answer.

"I thought it was obvious Ron. But yes, yes we are." I smiled at Draco as i leaned in a little and kissed him on the lips gently.

"Well i hope now you will stop saying 'oh Ron, Malfoy said that, Malfoy that, Malfoy did that.'"

Ron laughed a little.

"Okay you can shut up. But Draco was the same. What did you say 'Saint Potter, so father, Potter did that, Potter is sooo cool, Potter is so handsome?', like that?" I smirked as i looked at Draco amused.

"Shut up Potter i wasn't like that and when did i say 'Potter is so handsome and cool'?"

"You didn't to me but to your father probably." I continued teasing.

"And that's why you're both obsessed with each other?" Ron said. Everyone laughed at this.

"Whatever." Draco just looked away with his arms crossed.

"Albus, truth or dare?" I ask him.

"I'll go with truth."

"Okay. Hmm let me think." I thought for a moment and then asked.

"Do you like anyone?" I smiled.

"Daaad!" He yelled embarrassed.

"What? I just asked. You picked truth." I smirked.

"You're shameless." Albus said back.

"I agree with you." Draco said.

I turn my attention to Draco and looked at him with a look to shut his pretty mouth of his.