CHAPTER 6

Draco's POV
I slowly began to wake up and found myself wrapped and tangled in Harry's arms and legs.

I look at his sleeping face, he looks so cute. I kiss him on the forehead and smiled down at him as I watched him.

I started showering him in butterfly kisses to wake him up gently.

"Mhmm." He murmured.

"Morning sleepy head." I said softly.

"Mornin'." He nuzzled his head more into my neck.

"Love, do you know where we are all going?" I ask excitedly.

"We have Potions?" He said more woken up than before.

"No, I mean yeah we have that first but after school!" I said happily.

He thought for a moment before remembering.

"Ohh we're going to Hogsmead. The kids will be with us too!" He suddenly got way more happier than before.

"Yes babe, we are!" I kissed him on the cheek before getting up.

I noticed that slowly everyone started waking up.

"Morning dad, did you get any sleep?" Scorp came up to us and ask Harry.

"I did thanks to your mom!" He smiled at me while answering to Scorp's question. I blushed a little by his reply.

"As expected." Albus said it with a small giggle as he joined.

"Where's Lily?" I asked.

"Still sleeping." Scorp said.

"I'll wake her up." Harry said as he got up.

After everyone was awake, we went to change to our dorms and did our hygiene before going down to breakfast.

Harry and I still weren't out in public. It's not that we are afraid or anything, it's just we're both so sick of the attention and we want to take things slow in the open, like first show to everyone that Slytherins and Gryffindors can be friends and later on lovers too.

We both kinda like sneaking secret glances at each other since we're always sitting so far away.
Since the day Harry sat at Slytherin table, everything changed, everyone became more friendlier with us Slytherins since they saw their saviour calling truce with his enemy for so long.

I'm so happy that we're getting a better reputation.

I sat next to my friends (Pansy and Blaise) as always, Albus and Scorp went to sit with me.

Lily went with Harry and clinged onto him.
Harry went to Gryffindor table but didn't sat down, he was speaking to Ron and Hermione and then made his way to our table. He greeted us a little hello.

He sat next to me and immediately took a hold of my hand. I smiled a little and turn to face him to show him how much this means to me. I looked him deep in the eyes, my eyes telling him how much i love him.

"So Potter-" Pansy got interrupted by Harry.

"Harry. It's Harry." He said a little annoyed but looked passed it. He took a toast and some eggs onto his plate.

"Right...Harry. So sitting here will became your daily routine or?"

"I really meant what i said about becoming friends with you." He smiled at them, his smile just melted down my heart.

"Aunt Pansy give it a rest. Dad means only well." Albus suddenly said.

"Yeah, he loves mom so much that of course he would get along with his friends." Scorp added.

Me and Harry blushed hard.

"Oh Draco you didn't tell us you have a boyfriend?" Blaise smirked at Draco.

"So you finally admited that you love him, god did it take so long for you to realize!" Pansy whined.

"S-shut up!" I yelled embarrassed.

Harry laughed beside me and i only elbowed him on the side.

"Mommy when are we gwoing to Hogsmwead?" Lily asked.

"After school love." Harry answered instead of me since i was still too occupied by my blushing mess.

"Okay! Can we get frogs?" She ask cutely.

"You mean those candy chocolate frogs?" Harry asked her softly.

"Yesss! They're so yuwmmyy." She squeeled.

"Of course we can love." He patted her on the head.

"You know i still can't believe you two will have kids in the future and i can neither believed that your are together right now, wait, are you?" Pansy asked all confused.

I look at Harry and whispered to him.

"Guess we're out in the open." I smiled.

"I don't mind." He kissed me on the lips quickly before going to eat.

"Yes we are! I agree with you about the kids. I can't believe i have my own family!" I said happily to them. They both smiled at me.

They knew how i liked Harry since the moment we met. They also tried to encourage me to tell him how do i feel or change my attitude towards him so Harry could at least tolerate me.

"I'm so happy for you guys! Also can't believe I'm an Auntie! Kids what kind of auntie am i?" She ask excitedly.

"Very cool, mom and you usually help me prank dad or Blaise!" Albus says while grinning.

"I KNEW ITT! Well I'm the queen of the pranks!" She gave herself the title.

"Sorry but the Weasley twins are the best in pranks." Harry said.

"Well she said queen and not king so she's still the best." Blaise made a point. I only nodded by agreeing to that.

"Okay, I have been defeated." Harry giggled a little bit. He's so cute while he's smiling and laughing. I suprise him a with a kiss, I didn't care who was looking but I wanted to claim this man right here and there.

"One more!" He whined. I giggled and kissed him softly and a little bit longer this time.

"Get a room you two!" Pansy yelled at us. We pulled back and smiled at each other.

The day was going great, can't wait to go to Hogsmead, it's been soo long.

-

Hi guys.
Sorry i didn't upload in so long, i had writer's block but I'm back, yayy!

I hope you liked it. Next chp is Hogsmead!!!!
Can't wait!! I will make it so cute and fun.

I hope you're liking it so far.

Bug out😜💖