seventh year

4 months into the last year at hogwarts...wow that went fast. i would be 17 in january, i couldn't believe it at all! me? almost an adult?! no way! it was like a dream, you remembered when you was just 7 years old complaining that you couldn't do anything because you weren't old enough. now you were 16 almost 17 complaining about how you have too many responsibilities and wish you were 7 again. the way my mind changes, you thought to yourself. anyways, it's almost the end of school! just one more class and then i'm free to do what i want! 1 hour later
you happily walk out of class and straight to the gryffindor common room.
"hey guys!" you say to harry, ron, hermione, ginny and luna that somehow got in, "how'd luna get in here?"
"i'm friends with the fat lady, although i find that quite rude, you get what i mean?" luna says kindly smiling.
"oh..that's nice!" you say,
"where have you been, y/n, we were just talking about you!" ginny exclaims, "remember last year, at that place..." she starts, "when you and malfoy kissed and when we also saw those...uhm- those.."
"those visions," hermione continued "yeah well we thought that.."
"we thought that you and malfoy would be dating by now!" harry said brightly.
"just ignore him he's had liquid luck, someone put it in his drink and he very stupidly drank it! how dim-witted is that?!" hermione said as ginny shushed harry.
"um okaaay?" you say curiously, of course you and weren't dating the reason you kissed was because everyone there was chanting kiss, plus he was the one that leaned in first so if anything they should ask him and not you.
"ok so what harry said is actually what we wanted to ask so uhm..yeah?" ron asked.
"we're not dating," you say, suddenly at that moment, draco enters looking behind him and as if he had been running for ages.
"help! help! blaise has gone wild! completely wild i tell you! he's been chasing me round the entire fucking school i'm exhausted please help me!"
"what the fuck?" you say staring at his exhausted face confused.
"please! don't ask how i got in just make sure blaise doesn't, alright?" draco says calming down.
"why was he chasing you anyway?" ron asked, baffled.
"he was asking me stupid questions about me and y- me and someone." draco says as he realises that you were also in the room giving him the same 'wtf is going on' look as everyone else was.
"you and who?" pansy asks cheekily as she enters the room too.
"how in hogwarts is everyone getting into our common room?!" hermione asks completely confused.
"uhh i guess everyone's just friends with the fat lady?" pansy replied
"but- but- what?!" ginny interrupts, "i'm not friends with her! who would be? her singing is like screeching it's horrible!"
"you reckon she can hear us right now?" draco pants.
"nah probably not," ron says shrugging.
"anywho, you and who malfoy," pansy asks again.
"me and no one parkinson." draco replied sternly.
"ooh calm down slytherin king!" pansy giggles,
"shut up with that," malfoy replies shooting pansy a cold look. pansy smirks and shrugs it off like nothing to then continue with what she was saying.
"go on, you and who mister malfoy?"
"me and no one you bitch." draco replied starting to blush.
"mhmm sure. y/n, he was talking about you." pansy winks in your direction as you look at her showing no expression but complete boredom and confusion.
"how long have you been here?" you ask pansy.
"as long as dear old draco's been here," she replies simply.
"whatever, malfoy don't even bother carrying on i think we all already know." hermione says, "now anyone that's not a gryffindor, except luna, get out! so that means you two, pansy and draco." hermione shoos them both out and as soon as draco steps one foot out the room blaise jumps out and starts chasing him down the moving staircase.
"FUCKK SOMEONE HELP!!!" malfoy screams as he runs from blaise down the stairs.
"MALFOYYY I JUST WANT YOU TO ANSWER A FEW QUESTIONS C'MONNN!" blaise shouts after him.
"see. all the questions are about y/n and him if you hadn't already caught on." pansy smiles and happily skips down the stairs, "go! hurry up now, no need to cause a scene guys, come on, hurry hurry i'm trying to get to my dorm here, oh goodness you are ever so slow." pansy rolls her eyes and pushes them both down the stairs sending them flying to the very bottom as she gracefully floats using the levitation spell on herself. "run along, blaise if you can get mister slytherin prince to kiss princess y/n of gryffindor then i'll give you a whole twenty-one galleons!" pansy exclaims.
"TWENTY-ONE GALLEONS! ITS A FUCKING DEAL THEY'LL BE MAKING OUT ONCE I'M DONE!"
"let's seem of you can get them to exchange a single kiss first, we'll talk about them making out later."
"OK OK OK OK OK I'LL BE BACK! MALFOYYYY GET BACK HERE PRETTY BOY!" blaise yells running off. pansy laughs to herself knowing she doesn't have twenty-one galleons on her at all. the most she would give blaise was 2 galleons. a week later
"blaise! remember our deal?" pansy says running up to him.
"yeah, yeah i'm still working on it, he keeps running away everytime i go within 2 metres towards him."
"yikes, guess you won't be getting that twenty-one galleons."
"no no, i will be! just you wait."
a month later
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" hermione and ginny burst into your room at 10 in the morning on the first of January on a Saturday.
"i'm still asleep." you say tiredly.
"come on sleepy head it's time to get up we have a surprise for you!"
"i hate surprises, you both know that." you say still asleep.
"this is a good surprise! come on, get ready and then meet everyone in the great hall! the whole school is involved!"
"the whole school?!" you instantly jump up in surprise, "the WHOLE school?!?! WHY?"
"shhh just get ready! infact, here. we'll help." hermione says. suddenly pansy slides through your door,
"HEYYY COME ON EVERYONES SO EXCIT- she's not even ready. come on, up! get up!" pansy grabs and picks you up out of bed.
"wait noooooo IM FREEZING!" you whine.
"ah ah ah! you'll never wake up if you don't wake up now!" pansy says.
"now what should you wear for your big day?" ginny says, opening your huge closet, "OH. MY. MERLINNN! YOU HAVE SO MANY NICE CLOTHES Y/N CAN I BORROW SOME?"
"yeah, yeah take whatever you want" you say jumping back into your bed.
"Y/N GODDAMN RIDDLE! GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED OR I'LL GET MALFOY TO UNDRESS YOU!" pansy screams. you jump up
"nope no thanks, i'm up let's gooo!" you say happily.
"good! that took you ages. everyone's probably wondering what you're doing."
"whoops," you laugh, the three of them look through all your clothes and try find a perfect outfit for your special day, something hot but not too revealing but not too covered up either. they didn't know whether you wanted to wear a top and pants or dress so they went with dress. as they were doing that you hopped back into bed.
"alright you." pansy puts her hands on her hips and walks out. 2 minutes later draco comes through the door with his hand over his eyes and one arm out trying to feel where he was going.
"drop the hand you idiot she's fully clothed, besides even if she didn't have any on you'd definitely enjoy that." pansy rolls her eyes. "now i can see ginny and granger have picked an outfit for the lovely y/n to wear today, let's have a look!" pansy skips excitedly over and inspects the purifier carefully. draco stands there looking round.
"nice dorm," he says.
"thanks!" you say smiling.
"right, so we have a nice dark purple with some royal blue accents all mixed into a very cute, mini, strapless dress. hmm. we need a thin black belt." pansy says opening up your belts, socks and skirts drawer. "YES!" she says grabbing a thin, black belt and adding it to the pile. "carrying on, a nice, little poofy but not too poofy, tulle skirt." she lifted the three layers of tulle up and smiled when she saw there was a silk, dark purple cover that would fit nicely around your legs underneath. "right, jewellery! a silver necklace would look nice, don't you think? y/n you have loads of silver stuff i've seen it, it's in another drawer isn't it? in the bathroom?" she rushes to the bathroom trying to choose one asap. "this would look amazing!" she holds up a sparkly, silver necklace with an adorable, little heart hanging on the chain at the bottom. "shoes! what d'you reckon malfoy? black? dark blue? purple? no not purple it's too much, i think black would go with it well, thoughts, everyone?"
"yeah sure," draco says, "give her a silver bracelet." he says,
"ooh, yes! girls what do you think? too much? or no?" pansy asks talking as quick as she could.
"silver bracelet, i'll find one now, use the. lack shoes and put y/n's hair so it's straight and the goes down into beach waves at the bottom." ginny suggests!
"HAIR! OH I FORGOT ABOUT HAIR! yes that is a good idea! makeup? y/n do you want makeup? your skin is already very nice we could enhance your features if you want?"
"sure i guess," you say!
"great! quick get dressed, have you two picked a bracelet?"
"yes!" ginny and hermione say in unison, holding up a thin silver bracelet with a few miniature, dark blue gems round it.
"THAT. IS. PERFECT!" pansy screams! "take y/n into the bathroom and do her makeup i'll come and do her hair in a second oh and uh- malfoy i don't need you anymore! i completely forgot you were even there! anyways, goodbye go tell everyone y/n will be down in a second." pansy talked so fast you could barely even tell what she was saying. draco shrugged and walked out, he shut the door behind him.
"WAIT GET Y/N CHANGED FIRST!" pansy screams, grabbing your beautiful dress. they all leave as you change. well it was only 10:19 and everything was going so fast!
"DONE YET?!" pansy asks.
"yeah, come in!" you answer. you open the door and let them in. pansy brushes your hair as ginny and hermione do a natural look with: eyeliner, blush, light highlighter, light bronzer, concealer, mascara and pink lipgloss. pansy does your hair so that the top of your thick, dark hair it's straightened and at the bottom it's all curly. pansy brushes the curls out and leaves it with some very pretty beach curls. she also did a half up half down look which looked absolutely amazing on you.
"and...DONE! oh you look gorgeous!" hermione squeals.
"OMG I LOVE IT!" you yell excitedly. 3 minutes later the four of you walk down to the great hall...