fifth year

ok fourth year was totally amazing not only was malfoy falling for you more and more each day but you were falling for him too! you hoped that this year would be the year you guys got together and became the best power couple at hogwarts. you already knew ginny had a huge crush on harry and you decided to try and help her give him hints. 2 weeks later you had done it! ginny and harry were getting closer, although harry also had a crush on cho chang as well...when ginny heard about this she instantly broke down in her room.
"oh ginny, don't worry about it. it's just a little crush he'll get over it soon. i promise," hermione comforted her kindly. you thought to yourself, hm i've had a crush on draco for almost three years now and never once have i cried over him. but then again, i've also never heard from anyone that he has a crush on someone else so there really is no real reason to cry over him. poor ginny, i couldn't imagine what having your crush like someone else would feel like. at this point harry was giving her mixed signals and it was totally annoying. you could never tell who he liked more and whether he actually liked them at all. he acted the same around everyone, awkward (unless your close with him), shy, slightly confused (unless it's something he's interested in) or even bored. you had wanted to give harry some liquid luck just to see if he would be any better at communicating with others then, or even a truth potion to see who he liked more.
"it's alright, ginny. harry's probably just acting how he always does, and if i do say so myself he doesn't actually like cho chang. it's just a mere crush he'll get over within a week or two!" oh boy was you wrong! harry's 'mere crush' on cho lasted basically most the year! not to mention the fact cho got a boyfriend as well! cedric diggory, he's a good sort. very tall and he's in hufflepuff. he's like the type of boy to purposely bump into you, so all your books fall out of your arms and then pretend it was an accident, so he can help you pick them up and start a conversation. no one actually knew how they even got together, that's something cho wouldn't even tell her best friend and cedric wouldn't tell anyone either! harry was heart broken, but he respected the relationship. ok now skip back to fifth year. harry had kissed cho chang in front of a picture of a cedric. well, basically, cedric was murdered during the tri wizard tournament by the dark lord voldemort. it happened right in front of harry. you couldn't believe it when you had heard it. you imagined how cho was feeling.