sixth year

(this chapter is all in y/n's perspective)

ok so this year will be good! wanna know why, because pansy told me that draco talks about how much he's in love with me 24/7! she even suggested i sneak into the slytherin dorm and spy on him to see for myself what he says about me, it was an alright idea if i'm being honest but imagine if i got caught! that would be bad, i wouldn't risk it so i disagreed. i can't say i trust pansy, she tried to give me a love potion and make me fall in love with theodore nott. he's a good friend, that's all. nothing more. but the thing is, i know she likes draco so for sure she would say something like "oh my god draco look y/n's in here!" and then i would definitely get caught! so no, i'm not taking any chances. that was a few days ago anyway, i'm almost three months into sixth year and my goal is to finally get with draco malfoy after so long. ok back to today now. we all have to (we all as in, me, draco, harry, hermione, theodore, blaise and ginny) go to this place in the middle of the forbidden forest to try out a potion that blaise somehow made. he didn't tell anyone how he made it or what he used to make it, just that it shows what a person truly wants. it could be a person, thing or something else. no idea why i agreed. 3 hours later
"Y/N COME ON!" blaise yelled, trying to get me to hurry up.
"BLAISE, I'M COMING! SHUT THE FUCK UP!" i screamed back, honestly i wasn't excited for this at all. half an hour later everyone finally arrived at the place. it was like a huge mansion inside although it looked quite small on the outside. there wasn't much but it could definitely be turned into a death eater type meeting place. it was dark and eerie. not to mention the fact that it was in the middle of the forbidden forest. there was a long wooden table and leather chairs all around it. the floor was shiny and made of wood as well. there were stairs leading up to an upstairs (the stairs had a brown carpet on them) the upstairs was just a bathroom and three bedrooms that weren't decorated or had anything in them. the only pieces of furniture was the long table, the chairs a large fireplace, a giant mirror and a few spare seats all stacked up in the corner.
"ok everyone sit down, let's get this over with." theodore said, already bored. everyone pulled a chair out and sat on it.
"ok, so everyone take one of these!" blaise said handing out little glass bottles with a dark purple liquid inside. he slid the container holding them across the table and everyone took one. next, to choose who was gonna go first. everyone looked at the potion in hopes to not have to go first.
"ok sooo who wants to go first?" blaise asked. no one answered.
"come on guys! i can't because if something happens i'll be here to fix it but if i die, how are you guys gonna help me? so any one of you!" he explained, yet no one answered again, "ugh fine, weasley, you go first." everyone looked at ginny to see what her reaction would be.
"uhh no way! what if i die because of your stupid ass potion?!" she says,
"oh please! you're not gonna die! come onnn!" blaise groaned.
"nope! no way in hell i'm going first."
"fine," blaise looked around, "malfoy you go,"
"ME? no thanks." he said.
"yes, drink it and hurry up." blaise replied, draco looked at the purple liquid reluctantly and in one sip drank it all. nothing happened at first, until an indigo explosion of light appeared and draco's head shot up and his eyes looked at the dark ceiling. it all happened so quick, a white light shot straight out of draco's mouth and his head flopped back down. everyone wondered whether draco had just died and if his soul was just taken out of him or something! suddenly, a huge rectangular shaped thing appeared in the air and on it was what draco wanted. a swirl of purple light came into the "screen" and everyone watched in confusion. what was going on?

the next thing everyone saw was draco's head lifting up and his eyes staring at the strange double-sided screen.
"what's this?" he asked confused.
"it's working! it's what you want, malfoy! what you truly desire!"
"WHAT?! i didn't think it would actually work!" draco yelled.
"well it does so get ready!" blaise laughed.
"fuck." draco whispered under his breath.
in a few seconds, the purple light disappeared. and was replaced with draco, naked...
he was with ME we were both stood there without any clothes on and draco pushed me onto his bed and i threw my legs over his shoulders and draco leaned down and started kissing me, starting from my lips down to my...you know what.
"i've wanted this for so long, y/n. the things i want to do to you right now.." he whispered seductively.
"mmm, do it then." i moaned. oh please i know i wanted draco but geez i didn't know he felt like this about me!
"i will..." he said, whispering in my ear, "i'll fuck you until you scream my fucking name. until you can't walk, y/n."
"go ahead then. fuck me. fuck me until i scream your stupid name." i said.
"don't call my name stupid, y/n. especially not right before you start moaning it." with that draco shoved against the closest wall and slid his dick into me.
"y/n..you make me feel a way i've never felt before. hearing your voice makes me want you more and more."
"d- dr- drac- draco" you moan.
"shhh. don't talk, let me spoil you." draco covered his head in embarrassment,
"ok stop this! that's enough! i don't need to see myself fuck y/n anymore!" everyone burst out laughing as you and draco continue to have a sex in the background on the "screen".
"blaise turn it off!" he yells,
"malfoy...umm, not sure if you're aware but...it doesn't stop until all your deepest desires have been revealed..." draco looked in horror.
"fuck, fuck, fuck! get it off, get it off! you don't wanna know what'll come on next!" he squealed.
"uh fuck yes we do!" ginny said suddenly.
"what the fuck...?" i say quietly.
"you look like you're having fun there, y/n!" hermione said almost dying of laughter.
"ok, shut up!" i say.
"malfoy's really going at it now!" harry yelled, so that everyone would watch again, the entire room echoed with squeals and laughter.
"ugh fuck off," i rolled my eyes.
theodore scoffed, "we all know this is exactly what you want as well, mrs malfoy," theo winked at me.
"shut up." draco replied. within a few more minutes the purple swirl came back and this time everyone knew what was coming. another one of draco's desires. this time it was you and draco lying in his bed cuddling.
"is this what you didn't want us to see, malfoy?" harry asked.
"no...this isn't what i didn't want you to see...just you wait"
everyone watched as you and draco cuddled...until.
"y/n...you're really pretty."
"thanks, draco,"
"you're the type of girl i would want my wife to be." i blushed as draco said this and kissed him.
"was that it?" harry asked again.
"...no" draco replied slowly
"let's talk about children." said malfoy.
"um sure?" i replied, confused,
"what do you want them to look like?"
"well i hope my kids are smart and pretty."
"you mean our kids? but yeah...they shouldn't have a problem with being ugly, i mean...look at you! you're hot as fuck." i laugh as draco said this.
"what if they look like you?" i said cheekily.
immediately the entire room filled with laughter again.
"that's very true, y/n! what if they look like malfoy!" harry mocked.
"i would never say that," i cross my arms and raise an eyebrow at malfoy.
"hey hey hey! it's not my fault it's what i "dEsIrE" ok! don't be mad at me! but be for real, what would you want our kids to look like?" malfoy said getting braver.
"you shut up" i said turning away from malfoy.
"oi! it's not my fault i want you." he said smiling.
your head turned back to the strange screen that came out of draco's mouth.
"hey!" he said.
"only joking, don't get offended," i laugh, lying on his chest and looking up. draco looks down at me and then sits up so that my head slides down and rests on his thighs instead. he then stares into my eyes and leans down to kiss me.
"let's make our kids now." he said suddenly. i didn't say anything and took my pyjamas off. draco slid his joggers and boxers off.
"oh for fuck sake not this again." draco said leaning his head backwards.
"damn, you really wanna have sex with y/n don't you, malfoy?!" theodore said.
"be quiet, who wouldn't?" draco replied, no one said anything, "exactly see, you all wanna fuck
y/n now leave me alone, probably even y/n wants to fuck herself she's that hot."
"..i really don't" you laughed at the thought of everyone wanting to fuck you.
his hands touched all over my body and he pulled my hips towards him. draco started to suck on my boobs as i moaned. that went on for about 5 minutes until he slammed me onto his bed where we had just been cuddling and we started to make out. his dick was hanging down and brushing against my leg and pussy. all of a sudden he moved on and put his dick inside of me and fucked me...fast.
"DAMNNNN!" ginny said whilst still watching draco go back and fourth roughly.
"don't. even." i said slowly, glaring at ginny
"mmm dra- c- drac," he covered my mouth with his hand.
"don't waste your breath, love." all of a sudden the purple swirl came back.
"AWHHH I WANTED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!" blaise screamed.
"fuck off." draco said rolling his eyes and going slightly red.
the swirl disappeared and revealed me and draco in the shower...you know what happens next. then a flash of white filled the room. everyone stepped back in shock. what was going on now?
"damnit, it's finished. that was it, malfoy's deepest desires, to fuck y/n. y/n if i was you i'd go and help the kid out and just let him fuck you already. i mean, it's obvious you guys are in love, don't keep us waiting, please." blaise explained.
me and draco shared a look at each other and looked away blushing. within a matter of moments the room was filled with "kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss," i didn't know whether draco wanted to kiss you but after seeing his deepest desires i was sure draco wanted me the same way i wanted him.
"kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss," came the chants. until, draco was in front of you and held your head in his hands, he leaned down and you looked up. you didn't want the kiss to ever end.
"took you long enough," i heard draco whisper in my ear, it gave me shivers down my spine.