Episode 16: Twin Henrys

~The Man Cave~

Ray had decided that the time had come for Charlotte to learn some self-defence moves and as such, he was jumping around a crash mat with (y/n). The teen girl was bound to come into danger at some point and she knew nothing about defending herself, so here they were. (y/n) had reluctantly agreed to help him demonstrate some basic moves, as long as he promised not to go too hard on her. He laughed at that, of course, he wouldn't hurt her, but he wouldn't be soft either since she needed to learn too.

The thing that convinced her though was the sight of Ray in his tight sleeveless tank top and his beefy arms and upon seeing them, she scuttled off to pull on some gym clothes too.

Charlotte and Schwoz rolled their eyes when they saw how he drooled at her outfit and a sharp smack on his arm brought him back to reality as she scurried down the sprocket stairs

"Let's do this thing." (y/n) smiled and joined him on the mat, preparing herself to kick some ass. She knew she wasn't the best fighter in the world and even with her superpower, she wouldn't last long in a brawl if some asshole beat her down.

"Okay, Charlotte, if your attacker has a weapon, you want to confuse him—" Ray started, making sure to keep himself moving as his girl stood so beautifully behind him. His theory was that the more he moved and fought, the less he'd think about her hips.

"—Or her." The young woman interrupted, not wanting to limit villains to just guys. There were some badass girls out there too.

"Or her, with some rapid hand movements. (y/n/n), act like you're gonna blast me." Ray instructed her and she untucked her small, hand-held blaster from the elastic of her leggings.

"Okay...pew, pew!" She giggled, pointing the gun at her friend and pulling an angry face like she was a big, scary, hairy, smelly villain. Ray chuckled at her antics but refocused quickly when he remembered that he was trying to give a lesson.

"Okay, now..." (y/n) gave him a blank stare as he waved his hands frantically in front of her face in an attempt to blind her or something. It didn't work, she wasn't stunned or anything, just mildly confused and if she was some evil goon, she'd probably think he was a moron.

Still, she let him grab the blaster from her hand and he threw it onto the mat. The poor woman let out a squeal as he gently placed his hands on her shoulders and rolled back so she was catapulted onto the floor. It wasn't painful, but it certainly knocked the wind out of her as she landed in a heap on the edge of the map.

Ray stood up and dusted himself off, basking in the admiration of Schwoz and Charlotte as they sat on stools on the sideline. To be fair, it was an impressive move. Seeing that (y/n) was groaning, he quickly stepped to her side and offered a gentlemanly hand to help her up, which she readily accepted.

"Okay, Charlotte, you try," Ray told the young girl, ignoring the way he had a perfect view of (y/n)'s cleavage as she stood up. His mother would kill him for thoughts like that, so he shook them away before he could delve deeper into his desire.