Episode 2: One Henry, Three Girls: Part 1

~Swellview Junior High~

It was a tense time for Henry right now; he was having girlfriend issues. His relationship with Bianca had reached its boiling point and now they were signifying the end of their relationship by removing Bianca's access to his locker. It was sad, but he just couldn't commit to the 'responsibility' anymore.

"Ugh, when is he gonna get here?" Bianca complained, wondering what was taking the school's repairman so long. Henry looked at her with an annoyed face as he ate a banana. How was he supposed to know what the repairman was doing?

"I don't know. I'm not in charge of when guys get here." He told her, which made the brunette scoff.

"Well, did you make an appointment?" She asked him, the pair arguing like an old married couple.

"Not exactly," Henry admitted, not knowing that you had to make a specific appointment.

"Of course, you didn't, you can't commit to anything," Bianca yelled, upset at how their relationship had turned out. Everything used to be so sweet between them.

"That's not true. I'm committed to finishing this banana." He sassed her, shoving another bite of the fruit into his mouth and making a point of chewing it in front of her.

"Hey-ho. Here I am." The handyman appeared, interrupting their petty argument.

"Good. Now, delete my thumbprint from Henry's locker." Bianca instructed the man, desperate to separate herself from Henry and their relationship.

"Yeah, we're not gonna be sharing a locker anymore," Henry told the guy, nibbling on his banana as he did.

"You want me to act surprised? 'Cause I'm not." The handyman said as he began to reset the locker.

"Why are you not surprised?" Henry asked. Did the guy think that his relationship was doomed to fail?

"Let me guess. She wants you two to be boyfriend and girlfriend, but you say you're not ready, so she's moving out. That about it?" He asked the teens, but Henry tried to play it off so it didn't sound so childishly simple.

"It's not exactly it." He rolled his eyes, but Bianca begged to differ.

"That's exactly it!" She corrected her not-boyfriend.

"I thought so." The repairman said as he opened the locker.

"Huh, look, Bianca. I'm almost finished with this banana I committed to eating." The boy smirked at her, trying to score a low blow against the girl that was frustrating him so much.

"Hey, Henry. You wanna mango?" A girl walked past and offered Henry one of the large fruits in her hand.

"Yes!" Henry exclaimed, throwing his banana into a trash can and taking the mango. With his banana long forgotten, he tried to bite into his mango, but the fruit was too hard for his teeth to cut through.

"You can't just bite into a mango, you have to peel it first," Bianca explained to him with an irritated face.

"Well, I...do what I want." Henry snapped back, taking a large bite from the mango and chewing both the delicious flesh and the god-awful skin. Bianca smirked as he struggled to eat the bitter outer layer; she knew she was right.

"You wanna spit it out into my pocket?" The handyman asked Henry as his face twisted in disgust.

"God yes." He groaned and spat out the mango. This was just tragic, they used to get along so well, where had it gone so wrong?

~Later that Day, Henry's house~

"And then, Bianca said she didn't want to be my locker buddy anymore, just because I said I wasn't sure if I wanted to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Can you believe that?" Henry complained to Charlotte, having invited her over to his house after school so he could rant to someone.