Episode 3: One Henry, Three Girls: Part 2

~Henry's house~

"YOU SMASHED MY REPLACEMENT GLASS HAT!" Piper screamed at her brother, her sledgehammer gripped tightly in her small hands. But Henry didn't care about her glass hat, not in the least, he had a much bigger problem standing in his doorway. Chloe, his first love, was back from her tv show.

"Yeah...why don't I hang onto this until you calm down?" Charlotte quickly took the heavy weapon from Piper, worried that the little girl might do something rash.

"Chloe, I thought you were still in the woods doing your tv show," Henry told the pretty girl, his mouth wide open like a goldfish.

"Eh. We just wrapped filming season one last week." Chloe smiled, and it was then that Piper recognised who she was.

"Whoa, hold on. You're the Chloe from the tv show, Kids in The Woods?" She asked, annoying Henry since she had butted in.

"Yeah, she is, but..." Henry tried to keep his little sister under control, but he forgot about his loose-lipped best friend.

"And she's Henry's ex-girlfriend," Jasper added, causing his friend's heart to plummet to his stomach. Why did he have to bring that up?

"Alright! Let's not talk about who dated who." He said nervously, giving Chloe a nervous smile.

"Chloe, stay there and don't move. I gotta go get my hood camera." Piper ordered the girl. She couldn't wait to brag online that she had a celebrity in her house.

"No, Piper, don't go get your...I can't control her." Henry sighed. Things were unravelling faster than he could manage.

"You know, Bianca's gonna be here any second." Charlotte reminded him, which didn't help his anxiety.

"I know. Shhhhh." Henry quietened her down, not wanting his ex to hear him talk about another girl.

"Fine, I'll just sit back and wait for the fun," Charlotte smirked, more than happy to just watch everything go up in flames if he wasn't going to follow her advice.

"So...Uh...oh." Henry tried to think of something to say to Chloe, but the girl just invited herself into his house and sat down with his friends on the couch.

"Wow, what are the flowers and candles for?" She smiled at Henry. How was he supposed to explain that they were for another girl who was probably minutes away from walking through the door?

"Uhhhh, I..." He hesitated, but he was interrupted by a knocking at the door.

"Uh, hello?" Bianca asked tentatively, wondering why the door was wide open. Oh god, this was Henry's worst nightmare.

"And here comes the fun..." Charlotte smiled as she poured herself a drink. This was the kind of drama you only saw on TV.

"Bianca!" Henry smiled at the new girl, but she just sighed at him. This whole thing was very last minute for her.

"Why'd you ask me to come here?" She asked him in a tired voice.

"Uh, well, you see, I didn't know that..." He started, but Bianca frowned when she saw the new girl on the couch.

"Chloe?" She looked confused.

"Hey, Bianca." Henry's other ex smiled.

"I didn't know you were back in town?" Bianca smiled back at her old friend. Well, at least they weren't fighting or anything.

"Neither did Henry." Charlotte gestured to her friend with her cup in her hand, making the boy glance at her with a blank expression. She always knew how to stir the pot.