5

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

"Ah...!" The (H/C) girl blinked, "Mr Kazuha!"

"(Y/N). It took a while for me to find you in this crowd, ahaha..." The male laughed.

Yoimiya was right. Standing right there beside (Y/N), was the heir of the Kaedehara family.

"Wait, wait...(Y/N). You know him personally...?!" Yoimiya felt like she was hallucinating.

"What are you so shocked for...You're pretty famous too, aren't you...?" Sayu yawned from beside the window.

"No, he's literally the heartthrob of almost the entirety of the Inazuma Dept.!" Yoimiya exclaimed back, "How could I not be surprised?"

"Hey Ms. Yoimiya, out of everyone, you should know the best about not being so loud when a popular person is nearby..." (Y/N) shushed her, "It's rude...!"

"Ah, don't shouldn't worry about that, really. But back to what I was asking previously..."

"Ah, I'm sorry..." The (H/C) girl apologized, "You may sit here, any time after now, in fact!"

"You have my thanks." His smiled glistened.

"Wow...I seriously can't believe a popular kid is sitting at our table..." Yoimiya's eyed sparkled with delight, "That's so cool...!"

"Yoimiya, you do know that you are considered popular as well, right?" (Y/N) reminded, 'Naganohara Yoimiya, the Queen of Summer!"

"He's more popular than me, clearly!" Yoimiya gestured at the many students glancing at our table from every other corner in the Inazuma Dept.

"Calm your hearts, everyone..." Kazuha spoke, "I have a small question to ask (Y/N), actually."

"Ah...?" She blinked, "What is it?"

"..." He gave her a mysterious glance, "You really don't know?"

"I don't know...what...?" She suddenly felt a strange weight of guilt hit her on the head.

"What's going on?" Yoimiya frowned.

"Did you really forget? I told you I had piano lessons during recess." Kazuha smiled.

That smile however, didn't look as friendly as it usually did. Perhaps only after the immediate drop of an anvil labeled "guilt", (Y/N) saw his smile in that way.