11

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

Like the wind!

A (H/C)'s girl's hair flowed gracefully in the air like a swan's wings, as she quickly ran down the hallway, to the main hall.

This is one of Ayaka's best days. A good sister must be there to cheer for her.

"Yo! (Y/N)! Are you going to the main hall?" A voice called out for her.

"What?" (Y/N) turned to see a pair of friends, one that she recognised all too well, "Sayu! Yoimiya!"

"Sayu knows a shortcut there! If you wanna get there quick, follow us!" Yoimiya gestured for her to come over.

"Why are you both even rushing...There's still 8 minutes left..." The shorter girl snored.

*ೃ༄

Like the wind!

A white haired boy walked swiftly onto the large, wooden stage, his footsteps being as soundless as the spring breeze.

After this, and after the judgement results are announced, he can finally go back to his school. Finally!

"Now, for our next participant, representative from Teyvat High. Kaedehara Kazuha!"

"..." He didn't say anything. He just put on a charming smile, that could catch the hearts of many people.

"Please, begin your performance."

Blowing a short tune on his grass whistle, he tried to evoke the feeling of freedom to his audience.

"Drifting winds and clouds..."

He allowed his grass whistle to float down from the stage.

"Directionless paths to take..."

Slowly, he held out a closed hand.

"...Life of my own wish."

With the release of his knuckles, a small mechanical bird flew out towards the audience.

His voice, paired with his looks, paired with his poem, paired with his grace, paired with his performance...

It made the audience stare in awe.

Like the wind...!

He wanted to step off the stage and go see the girl from his school as quick as possible.

*ೃ༄

"Huff...huff..."

The three girls arrived in front of the glass doors of the school hall.

"Just a minute before the event begins!" Yoimiya checked the time, "See, told you the shortcut works!"

Pushing open the clear glass doors, they entered the event hall.

"How did Sayu manage to find that shortcut?" (Y/N) asked curiously.

"...I call it, Kage Kossori no Jutsu," She replied nonchalantly.

"Ohh, as in like a ninja technique?" (Y/N)'s eyes sparkled.

She had read a good amount of ninja novels in her lifetime to slowly grow to be a fan of the trope.

"...I am a ninja..." Sayu yawned.

"Wait, rea-"

"Ignore her when she says that, ninjas don't sleep on the constant, do they?" Yoimiya laughed.

"Whatever. The more you doubt it, the better for me..." The shorter girl rolled her eyes.

"Hey, I believe it! It sounds so cool...!" The (H/C) girl smiled, "Do you go on sneaky missions and eavesdrop on conversations with confidential information?"

"What?" She blinked, "Not like I can tell you that, can I?"

"Aw," (Y/N) pouted, "Shame..."

"Quick, (Y/N)! You wanted to look for your sister, didn't you?" The blonde girl said, "You better do it now before the competition begins!"

"Ah, that's right! I gotta go, bye!"

Like the wind...!

The (H/C) haired girl sped into the crowd of participants, hoping to find her sister to give her one last push of determination.

"...If I were to name that, I'll call it, Jinsoku Kaze no Jutsu," Sayu said quietly.

*ೃ༄

(There is a foreshadow puzzle)