Flashback Event [1]

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

Flashback Event:
"Cat's outta the bag"

*ೃ༄

The clouds are high, and the birds call.

The sun gave a warm glow on the already crimson leaves in Ritou.

There was only a bit of time left until Kazuha had to head off for his poetry competition, representing Teyvat High.

So he decided to take this opportunity to walk the cat of his hospitalized friend outside, under the falling maple.

"Don't run off too far, Tama."

The cat, Tama, with snow white fur, skipped it's way ahead from Kazuha, playfully pawing at the maple leaves on the ground. Carefree, without worry in it's mind.

Soon enough, the two white haired friends came upon a busy road. Across this road, leads to Amakane Town, the town of festivals, and where the Kamisato estate was built.

"Tama, please stay there." Kazuha jogged up to the cat, wanting to carry it across the road so that nothing bad happens.

"Meow ~ "

But the cat approached the edge of the road just a bit closer.

Just a little bit.

"Tama, please don't g-"

"CRASH!"

It's as if it was as fast as lightning struck down by Inazuma's Archon, Baal...

"...!" Kazuha blinked in shock.

No, Tama was alive.

The cat immediately ran behind Kazuha's legs upon hearing that loud, heart zapping sound.

"Oh my Archon...!"

"What just happened?"

"Someone call the Tenryou Commission, quick!"

Right in front of him, a car accident. A speeding truck had hit a person and swirved off the road, crashing onto the walking path.

"No, Dodo!" A voice shouted out, from the other side of the road. Kazuha's ears perked up at the familiar voice.

Slowly, it seemed like the bystanders' attention all collectively turned to furthur ahead from the destroyed truck.

"I-Is that..."

A scary trail of blood, slowly leading upon a body, injured and bleeding out as if it were a fountain in a nightmare.

"Hey- Is that the young Yashiro Commissioner?!"

"Yashiro Commissioner...?" Kazuha picked Tama up, and jogged towards the body. What a familiar title.

"Hey, Dodo!" That familiar voice again! Calling out to another name that the white haired boy did not recognize.

Immediately, right as he pushed himself through the crowd, he saw the most confusing, yet creepy scene in his life, by far.

Indeed, the young Commissioner Kamisato, laying on the ground unconscious. Ready to die if an ambulance doesn't arrive sooner.

And a girl, kneeling at his side, holding a cat tightly in her arms.

"(Y/N)?" Kazuha blinked.

(Y/N) is Kamisato Ayato's little sister, isn't she? So then...

Why was it that the first thing she worries about is her cat, and not a sibling?

Why was it that she even had a cat? (Y/N) never had a cat...

All turned even weirder with what this strange "(Y/N)" says next.

"Sir? Sir...! Please wake up! Stay alive, please...!" The (H/C) haired girl shook the limp body lightly, "I'm so sorry...! This is all...Albedo's fault...!"

'Sir'? 'Albedo'?

"Meow!" Tama tried to escape the hold of Kazuha, wanting to jump towards the other cat that this (Y/N) copy had held.

"Tama, no!"

Finally, the crowd suddenly dispersed as the blaring noise of sirens were closing in.

"This is the Tenryou Commission's Health and Safety Division! Any bystanders, please stand back!"

A voice spoke from the megaphone attached outside the ambulance.

"Tama, we...have to leave." Kazuha figured it was nearly time for his poetry competition anyway.

Quickly, he sprinted back under the safe cover of the maple trees in Ritou, with so many questions, and so little answers.

*ೃ༄