3

*ೃ༄

*ೃ༄

Around six thirty to seven in the morning...

What exactly could the (H/C) haired girl have had to do that was so important in this time of day?

*ೃ༄

"Ah. . ." She sighed.

Oh!

Turns out she was sitting below the maple tree again, preparing to read the book she just received.

But it was so dark out early in the morning. It could ruin her eyesight. Well, not that she could care less. . . Reading was the only thing her mind knew.

The morning breeze was as cool as the seaside at this time. Although it was her cardigan that made it feel like normal temperature.

Without the disturbance of the heat from the sun -- yet at the same time, the sun is needed for natural light, or else she would need to go blind.

"Deepest Desire. . .Romance...Non-Fiction?" The words piqued her curiosity, "So this has all happened before? A real life love story...!"

She flipped the cover open, and softly turned the pages one by one until she sees the words
' Chapter One '.

"A fair lady sat in a library, flipping through her book.

This lady was a bit peculiar, you see.

She had beautiful emerald eyes and hazelnut hair that the wind softly blew through.

This lady was very, very quiet.

She did not like talking to anyone. She did not like being involved with anyone. She only wanted to be in her own world - her own world of literature."

The (H/C) girl paused in her reading.

"...That's a bit like me." She giggled, "Ohoh, wait! What if Lisa is the one who wrote this for me? How kind."

Being written by a friend is all the more reason to keep reading.

She put a finger on the page, before closing the back cover over.

"Author..." She checked for the writer's name, yet...The only word she was greeted with was a point blank ' Anonymous '.

"...How strange."