father ?

We spoke loads within this time , mickey looked over  every few seconds to make sure everything was okay.
He told me stories about my mother before i was born and she seemed lovely, drugs took over her life. He never told me how i asked many times and each time he responded with "i don't know" "on to the next topic" " you look great".

I left the table and talked to mickey and mandy told them it was fine, mickey didn't want to said he had a bad feeling but eventually the two left. He asked me to go on a walk and we did, we talked he told me how i was a chubby baby and i enjoyed feeling like a parent finally cared for me. until i saw it

We were stood right outside my mothers house. I gave him an odd look. he told me everything would be fine, I was naive enough to keep following him he took me through the door and there she sat on the couch smoking a joint.

"I don't want you seeing that boy" she spoke to me dragging her joint, you could here the sizzle and smell the weed like it went down your throat.

"Neither do i, you're forbidden to see him" Jason yelled in my face.

i was confused.

" what are you guys on about" i asked with an awkward laugh on the end of the sentence.

"Go to your room now for fuck sake are you that stupid" Jason yelled at me.

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" i asked in pure anger. He slapped me, i stood in shock for a moment. "Do not disrespect your father" my mother said yelling in my face.

She grabbed my hair and dragged me to my old room. What the fuck happened. Why was i so dumb.
I laid on the bedroom floor not even bothering to try escape, i give up.

Mickey <3-

what you want for dinner sweet :) hope everything is going well.

Stacie <3-

Help

Mickey-

Where r u

Stacie-
Home mandy know where pls help bring weapon pls help.

My hands were shaking as i sent the message the door slammed open bashing me on the head.

"it's time for you to get what you deserve" he said.

the pain i endured within these five minutes the punches the kicking the yelling. pain. it was painful. why me? what'd i do so wrong ever to deserve this sort of pain. what is so wrong with me that i deserve this.

then i heard it the sound of a smash.

"if you don't hand her over, i'll kill you all and burn this fucking house down" it was him.

Jason flinched and ran down the stairs.

"who the hell are you" he screamed at the men stood at his doorway.

"you don't need to know your daughter fucked up we are here so she gets what she deserves. i'll pay" Mickey yelled.

"If you're going to hurt her call her a whore she hates it, i'll give you her for free as long as you make her feel insufferable pain" my mother cackled. they came upstairs masks on there face.

"resist, act scared" mickey whispered in my ear.