hold me.

You laid on his bed he held you against him close, he couldn't describe the feeling he felt in this moment. he felt somewhat sick but a good way of feeling sick, He felt when ever she was around he didn't have to worry he would be okay.

His phone went off it was a message from Mandy saying Iggy and Jamie were on the way back so she was going to order a mcdonald's.

She laid on his chest, they were in nothing but the blanket, "lets go" she whined when he said this which made the feeling in his stomach grow even more. he smiled at her. She stood waiting for him to pass a t shirt. When he didn't she had a little puppy pout, so instead of leaving her sad he chucked her his calvin klein boxer shorts his t shirt which she ended up cropping and his zip up hoodie which was massive on her. he realised soon he'd have no clothes left she was even in his socks all he wore was socks and his grey nick tracksuit bottoms they both took it upon themselves to lay on the couch while mandy and lip studied for a geometry test, he played with her hair and held the girl in his arms.
Iggy and Jamie ran through the door making a loud fuss, Mickey went to get a drink as he walked over to the fridge the two boys eyes laid upon his back , stacie walked slowly after mickey needing a drink all eyes shot to her neck.

"Getting it good mick?" Iggy asked.

"Fuck off" mickey spoke back flipping him off

"Cmon mickkkk" jamie laughed.

"If you really wanna know so bad i fucked the shit out of her and you bitches could never be as good as me".