hot

it was 2:15 am and i layed in bed thinking about what just happened and i don't regret it, even though everyone says he will hurt you. i wanted him to i didnt care about anything at the moment other than him, i reached to the side to find my cigarettes realising i left them downstairs so i quickly went to get them and sat by the pack to my surprise was mickey.

"alright sweetheart" he spoke to me passing me the cigs, he lit one on the couch so i joined him

"today was hot" he spoke chuckling and
smoking his cigarette i smiled.
he draped his arm around me and played with the ends of my hair, everyone knew this man as such a dick but he wasn't hurting me he was making me feel good, i can't lie i ended up falling asleep in his arms on that sofa and it was the nicest feeling i felt at home.

i woke up at 1:30 in the afternoon to mandy getting ready , but i was in my bed after falling asleep on the sofa. mickey must have took me back or i'm just a really good sleep walker.

"hey you're up mickey took you in here at about 3" she said with a smirk

"didnt fuck him mandy" i replied with the monotone at the end

"oh i know, out of every girl mickeys been with you're the only one he's given some of his smoke to ,
get cuddled in front of his brothers and carry you to bed. you'll be one of us soon" she said giggling i went red and punched her on the arm.
"get down soon i'm making banana pancakes" she spoke skipping out the room

i shoved the fasted thibg i could find on which was my tracksuit, i ran down the stairs and once i got down iggy and jamie gave me a smile and turned back to there game, i leant into the fridge to get my morning beer i stood leant against the isla...

i shoved the fasted thibg i could find on which was my tracksuit, i ran down the stairs and once i got down iggy and jamie gave me a smile and turned back to there game, i leant into the fridge to get my morning beer i stood leant against the island watching mandy cook asking if she needed any help, she enjoyed to be independent i watched in awe, a pair of arms draped round my waist and a head leant against my shoulder mandy smirked up at me , and i went red.
"morning doll" he spoke to me in his morning voice
"that's a new one mick" i said giggling

"i'm gonna play with dumb and dumber, see you in a minute" he said giving me one last squeeze walking over to his brothers mandy's face looked shocked.

"the hell did you do to my brother turned him normal"

" to sexy aren't i mandy".

after about an hour or two mandy lead us all to the shed aka smokers shed.  the den was near enough two mattresses on the floor with a radio and ash trays and a mini fridge.

i went to grab the grinder and he took it off me,
"i'll roll for you doll" he spoke into my ear instantly making me weak, this shed was hot Mandy was smart just wearing a dress so i ran upstairs to change

so i put on a tennis skirt with a nude top and ran back into the den, mickeys eyes fell to the skirt and how short it was , he looked mesmerised he was in grey tracksuit bottoms so i saw he liked what he saw so

so i put on a tennis skirt with a nude top and ran back into the den, mickeys eyes fell to the skirt and how short it was , he looked mesmerised he was in grey tracksuit bottoms so i saw he liked what he saw so. he stuck himself under the blanket and put a pillow on top of him. the boys and mandy were back on there game Mickey sat on his phone i layed on his lap while i smoked

 the boys and mandy were back on there game Mickey sat on his phone i layed on his lap while i smoked

mickeymilk- 🍃.

i opened my phone and went to myspace to see he had posted me smoking i looked up at him with a smiley face and he looked at me and then my lips i pulled my head upwards and leant in it was soft his lips tasted of weed and i loved it.

"WoAh mickey" iggy said laughing at him.

"fuck off have you got a death wish turn the fuck around bitch" he said chucking a pillow at iggy.

"what gonna go again are we micko"

he chucked a glass at iggy who dodged it we all laughed as they continued there game and i laid in the comfort of his body.