sunny mornings

i woke up to his light snores, his arm draped around me, i had missed this i had missed him.

i opened my phone happier then ever then to receive a random text from a new number.

hello is this stacie mae miller, i am jason miller. I am your father i know it's been long but someone i know personally who lives on the south side tells me you have moved out of her house , i have not been granted contact with you while you are under her care and now you are not the feds gave me your number i'm willing to do whatever and what i can do you know i am me and if you are uncomfortable please tell me and i'll leave you alone but i wish you well.

I was extremely confused but the name jason rang a bell.

Stacie-
I'd like to see proof of this, is there any chance you could meet up at the south side alibi? and even if you aren't my dad i won't be alone :).

Jason?-

Of course 6? and yes of course i'd do the same if i was you , i shall be alone i have all the proof that i'm your father.

Stacie-
okay see u at 6

"Why you typing so aggressively" his morning groggy  voice spoke. "i need you at 6 to go with me to the albi this guy claims he's my dad so in case i'd like you to come. He read through the texts and understood also suggested to bring mandy in case this man was my father he could meet one of the most important people in my life which made me smile. He cared so much.
"Alright i'm gonna go down and help mandy with breakfast" i said kissing him on the lips putting on the grey robe. I told mandy what was happening and she was fine, slowly everyone rocked downstairs. I knew exactly when mickey came by the breaths on my neck he grabbed my waist and turned me around "forgot to thank you for last night" he said kissing me and sitting with his brothers

"OH YEAH ID LIKE TO SAY WHEN U HAVE SEX DO IT QUIETER SO WE ALL DONT HAVE TO HEAR" mandy yelled chucking the newspaper at us.

i wore this to meet my father it was prettt casual

We walked to the alibi Mickey had a gun on him in case of the worst, i walked through and i instantly could tel who he was, he stood up and gave me a wave.

"Hey wanna drink" kev asked me.
"three whiskeys" mandy and mickey took a seat i picked my whiskey up and walked over.

"No thank you?" kev spoke.

"Thank you dear kev" i spoke giggling sitting with my father.

"Hello stacie"

"Hello dad?"