fuck off.

a little on my past i dated a guy called Joshua , he was a fool ,he thought he was ghetto, one day i went to the shop as per usual and through the door you could see him bending some whore over the counter i ran off crying and sat under the L for hours that's how me and mandy met. He came home told me it wasn't him and told me he loved me and i believed him, him and Mandy would come round my moms house all the time even though mandy hated him, i remember one of my moms 100 men came up to me and called me sexy as soon as mandy left joshua beat the shit out of me. Mandy walked back as she forgot her lighter and saw everything. I have no clue where or what happened to him.
But i didn't know today he'd show up and follow me to the milkovich house.

i walked through the L coming back from the grocery shop,
"Hey stace" it was him i turned and ignored him and continued walking
"Stacie come on i'm sorry, let's try again" he spoke

"not a fucking chance i have a man" i said speeding up my pace.

"Yeah of course you do , such a liar" he kept following me thank god i was outside the house. I quickly ran up the steps and slammed the door.

"Hey you're back, Mickeys gone to Kash n Grab for cigs" Jamie spoke to me. i nodded i was a bit shaken up.

KNOCK KNOCK

"the fucks that" mandy said running opening the door

"Oh fuck off" she spoke angrily,
"Hey mandy its josh remember me"
Mandy walked off leaving the door open he invited himself in Jamie and Iggy paid no attention to the random man walking in so in return Joshua didn't even see him.
"Me and stacie need to talk" he said grabbing the top of my jumper collar.

"GET THE FUCK OFF" i said moving myself away.
Jamie and Iggy turned around.
He grabbed me again and tried to drag me out.
"Woah you can get off of her" Jamie said

"who the fuck are you" Joshua spoke angrily.

"Jamie you silly prick fuck off of her" he said both the boys standing up.

"The fuck you gonna do?" Joshua spoke smirking.
Pulling me harder, Mandy tried yanking him off he chucked mandy into the fridge before jamie and iggy got the chance to move.

"what the fuck do you think you're doing" there mickey stood at the door "get the fuck off before i send your kneecaps backwards" he dropped his bags to the floor Jamie let go of me.

Mickeys fist collided to his face.