i love you (five)

warming: self harm..

---------------------------------------------------------

Back story: you was on the ACADEMY all the ACADEMY members eating dinner, you're there because Klaus is your bestie, you know all the other for more then 3 years and they know about all your problems. 

Y/n POV: 

you just sit there not eating just playing with the food in your plate.

K: Y/n we dont you eat is your favorite. klaus said making you look at him.

y/n: im just not hungry. you said still playing with the food.

K: bullshit! you havent eat anything today.  he said a little mad.

Y/n: im just not feeling like eating. you said getting up going to your room.

Five POV: 

K: im gonna talk to her. klaus said ready to get up.

F: no im going. i said getting up and teleport to her before they could say anything.

I walk in her room, she was laying in her bed looking at the ceiling.

F: Y/n? i said going up to her. she hummed at repost.

F: why are you doing this.? i said sitting next her and she sits up. 

Y/n: what? she said.

F: i show your wrist Y/n.

She immediately start crying and let her head fall on my lap. i just robbed her back to calm her down.

F: you know Y/n... i don't know if this is the right momment to say that but i cant wait anymore. i stop talking for a bit and sights.

F: i love you Y/n i always did for the first secont i show you... its okay if you dont feel the same way... i just hope we van still be atleast friends after this...

Y/n sit up on my lap now that she stop crying she look my in the eyes making me feel those butterflies, with out even notice Y/n kissed me sweetly making me nervous but also so happy. I kiss back ofcourse bolling her more in my body. Y/n pull out off the kiss making me whine off the lost off her swett lips.

Y/n: i love you to five... she said making me the happiest person alive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------