wrong part. 4 (five)

Y/n POV:

Five let my in there he didn't come back like he forgot me. I was 1 week down there locket and i know wherry good that nobody is gonna hear me Vanya talk to me about this place and now im in there, with no cloths not food no water alone there and the worst thing is that my stomach hurt wherry much and it doesn't feel like it is because i didn't eat for the whole week that past.I started thinking what did five to his Friend i dont understand why he act like that he never loved me in the end. My thoughts where interrupt by someone open the door.

A: Here Vanya relax im not gonna look you in there. Allison said coming in the room.

V: you know its not funny i was locket in there the half off my life!! Vanya said back with a little attitude.

They start to search for something in the room. I run to the locket door and start to yell for them to hear me and. But they weren't hearing me, then i remember what Vanya said ''they couldn't here my in there but when i was backing the door the could hear'' .

I start to hit the door with all the power i had left.

A: Vanya you hearing that to? Allison ask a little worried.

V: Yeah i can- wait- they look each other and said together.

V/A: OMG! they both run up to me

They look at me socket. 

V: Ho did this do you Y/n? Vanya asked me trying not to cry.

I try to tall to theme but they could hear me. I start to panic and to shake like  fish.

A: Relax Y/n we are gonna take you out off there. Allison said and they try to open the door but they could they didn't have the power.

A: Relax Y/n! I am gonna ask Luther for help! he said and start running up the stairs.

Vanya start to cry slowly, he start to come up and touch the little window that i was looking out i put my head in here like i was touching it. Me and Vanya where together like really together.

Suddenly Luther and Allison come running down starts, i got to a little back so Luther wouldn't see my like this.

Vanya got away from the door and Luther was trying to open it it didn't take more than a minute till Luther hand open the door.

Luther was about to come in but Allison stop him.

A: Are you dumb i toll you he is naked! Allison says mad at him.

Allison come really fast in and look at my he dress my up with a towel and look at my.

A: Don't worry its gonna be okay we are here  ow he said hugging me.

A: Luther come in now! 

Luther come in and hold me up to get my out off there i could walk i was to weak.

When i was out i show Vanya shaking and crying hard Allison got to her and hug her.

They slowly got my in my room and call mom to look at my.

*time skip the nest day*

Allison and Vanya come in my room holding breakfast. I sit up and look at them giving them a little smile they smile back. They give my the food and i start to eat.

A: Okay.. But now we want some explains? Allison ask and Vanya nodded her head us yes.

I look at them and drink a little jus.

Y/n: ofcouse i tell you what happen.. i never forget how you run for me and save me.. Thanks! i say the smile and give me the face to start with the story. And so did i tell them all the story from the first day i start date five with the last one i see him. They both looked so socket for what i  tell them.

V: Omg! im so so so sorry. i smile to her.

Suddenly i feel a really bad pain i my stomach and  black out.

-------------------------------------------------------

okay this is gonna have to more parts

see you in them!