Wrong part.7 (Five)

Five POV:

I couldn't believe was just happen. He was dead and it was my fault, What is wrong with you Five why do you care isn't the first i kill somebody. i thought to myself, and start to I throw things.

f: What do you look at Dolores!! That's your fault you stupid ass mannequin!!!!!!! IT WAS YOUR FACKING IDEA!!!!! AND NOW LOOK HE IS DEAD!! I said pointing a finger at her. But then i realize, what im a doing, talk to a mannequin, that doesn't even talk, that cant move, that doesn't have a body, a heart. I was inlove with a facking mannequin that is nothing just a mannequin...

F: I hate you facking mannequin!! i said grapping her and teleport to the woods, i let her fall to the grown and her ear broke i didn't care i just walk away searching for  some wood. When i found some i got them all together and got some  matches off my pocket, i set them on and let them fall on the wood it slowly start to get big i sit down watching till i thought it was ready. I was thinking about Y/n. i kill her, it was my fault i hate myself and now im a dad with a baby that hasn't a mama what would i say to him when he grow up and ask for her that i raped her and got her pregnat with him and let her to a box for months and he dead. How im suppose to tell them something like that. He is gonna hate me. then it comes again to my head i said i would kill him if he make noise the night, omg im so stupid the only thing i cant to is kill people! I look over to this facking mannequin and got out off all those thought's. I sit up and go to get her, now i was standing next to the fire with her in my hands. 

F: i wish i have never met you! it would be better if i was alone! i said letting her fall on the fire, letting also some tears fall down. I sit down watching this mannequin melt in the fire and all of my thought come back to my head. I was just giving tension to this mannequin that would never do something that would even can actually do something but i didn't see her see was always there for me, she was helping me with homework, she helped me with every thinks she could or i let her help me with, sometimes he make also some food and it was always delicious but i never said thanks to her never, i never understand that he loved me and now i understand and i love her back but it to late... No maybe he still love me maybe he still want to be with me, i just have to go get her and explain every thing and hope he would want me back. I teleport away letting this facking mannequin melt in this fier i dont wanna see her ever again.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it!

I might do a part 8!