Why Y/n? p.4 (Aidan)

This live!!! 

_________________________________________________

Aidan POV:

I was in the cafeteria getting ready for the live. I was about to go in the platform when i show her she was there i show her i was about to run to her when my manager got in they way.

M: Aidan is time to go out there they are wating! me dad say to (Aidan dad is also Aidan manager)

A: but da- he cut me off.

M: no buts is time go!! he said and he was right they where waiting way to long out there.

So i grap my guitar and water bottle and go out there. it wasent her why would it be her. i thought to myself walking out. I hear the fan girls screaming.

A:Hi!

F: HI!!!!!!!!! they scream back at me.

A: alright let start with that. i say starting to play songs.

While i was playing the song for you alone, i see her again goin to a table taking orders. Is she? im sure he is, he does not have sister, she is her. i thought to myself seeing her face better. i start messed up the songs because i was just thinking about her. She is here i found her, i wanna hug her. Okay its time do it now Aidan i say to myself when the song i was playing was to a end.

A: Okay this is my new song. i didn't have do a video clip for this or upload a part on any social mydia, because *take a deep breathe* is for a person that i love so much but he got away from me life some time ago and i really miss her.

I look to the girl that im sure that is Y/n, she look at me with red eyes but when i look at her she look away. and go some drinks to the fans. I start play.

You can but the song play if you want!

A:Years ago

When I was younger
I kinda liked
A girl I knew
She was mine and we were sweethearts
That was then, but then it's true

I look at her again  and know she is looking at me sitting in the bar. 

A:I'm in love with a Y/n L/n

Even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed

*when Aidan is on the end off the song*

I start walk down the steps to her and go to her walking slowly. When i was in front of her. i touch her ckeek and she started crying.

A: She's a fairytale
Yeah
Even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed

I said looking her in the eyes, i hugged her tight, i miss it so long, or this watitng and here we are now, i found her.

When we let go off the hug we hear the fans screamming!

Fans: KISS!!!!!! KISS!!!! KISSS!! AIDAN IF YOR NOT GONNA KISS HER IM GONMNA TAKE YOUR GUITAR AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I giggle at the last comment. and look at Y/n eyes, i really miss them...

A: Can i? i ask sacking with tears in the eyes. 

Y/n just nod her  head yes also crying having red eyes and cheeks.

I start to lean in and he does the same. We kiss slowly but passionaly. i really miss her kisses, her soft lips on mine. She smile at me the kiss and pot her hands on me hair and i pot mine on her waist!!

---

The fans on the baground:

F1: YESSSSS!!!!!!!

F2: YESS YOU GOT HER BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

F3: DONT MAKE OUT INFRONT OFF US!!!!!!!!!!!

F4: THATS SHOULD BE MEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

F5: THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!1

F6: CALL ME TO THE MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________________________

End!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you like it!!

LOve ya!!

<3.