Tease ( five)

HELLO! 

Warning: SMUT

Y/n POV:

Five had been playing games with Diego on the computer, they where there playing more then 5 hours. I start to get bored i didn't have nothing to do. So i got an idea! LET'S GO TEASE FIVE!! I walk up to him and hugged him from behind he didn't give me any attention, that asshole! I give him some kisses on the neck.

F: Not now Y/n? he said not even looking from the computer screen. But he said me with my name no neck names no nothing, that asshole ! I try one more time baiting his ear a little in a sexy way. But posed me away! That got me mad as hell!! Im gonna give him a lesson from ignoring me like that! 

I got out off the room and got down stairs and start to search for a some handcuffs and i found them on Allison room that was weird we will he use some handcuffs ? But i let it be and walk back to five room. I died five on the chair he did notice i then handcuff hes hands he was till playing and still not understand what going on. i got down on him and take hes boxers off and started to play with his cutie dick to get him hard, damn he still didn't realize a thing that was going on! But there it was he start get hard i smile to myself. I got up anf five looked at me.

F: Y/n can you help- i cut him off.

Y/n: dont worry baby just still play with Diego. i said and he just start to play again. I start to take off my understanding i was naked. I got on his lap and he looked at me like he was socket. I start to tease him with ribing hes dick in my entire.

Y/n: Now your gonna take my punished for ignoring your mommy daddy. Okay? i said with a sexy tone in her ear. he just needed feeling my walls around his cock.

I start to ride him fast and i start to let out some moans but he was also i know he could focus on the game any more and wanted just to relax at this felling.

F: ohh shit ! he said and Diego heard.

D: you okay five? i smirk at five starting to go more faster and harder at him. he rolled he eye back he was about to close the game but you stop him.

 Y/n:Don't you dare or i will stop! he look socket at me but then let it be.

Five was close i could feel him twisted in me.

Y/n: Dont do it! i said he looked at me socket trying not to moan and not to let him self cum. I start to faster and faster and hard on him i let out some moas and i start to feel my orgasm camming. I could say that five understand that goes i got a little sloppy and slower. I heard something fall it was the gamening keyboard (lmao idk how its the name) i look back at Five he was now letting all his moans out rolling hes eyes on the back, some minutes later he could hold in anymore, he was screaming extremely loud and tears where rolling down hes check. I felt bad for him, so i ticked it was time. 

Y/n: Okay okay five relax you can now... i said in hes ear slowly. I immediately feel him feeling me up with hes jus with a loud sexy moan. he was heavy breathing like hell! I was still riding him having my orgasm.

F: Be careful im sensitive now. he said out off breath looking down and his lap. I just smile. He look up at me grapping me face to kiss me. I soon let go off the kiss because i was cumming now i arch my  back letting my orgasm take me over, he was looking at me with a smirk on his face still trying to catch hes breath.  I lean in kissing him hi kiss me back and grapped my ass. HEe take me with him on this bed still with him in me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

that shit took me 2 days!!

and it so....ah! i don't like it!