Wrong part. 8 (five)

Y/n POV: 

I was sitting in white room waiting for Klaus to calm me again. Suddenly i see a small figure walking towards me, i could understand ho it was. when the figure stop waliking and was standing there looking at me.

Y/n: Ho are you.? i ask a little scared.

?: Y/n? i hear a voice i know werry well. I immediately got scared and start to cry.

Y/n: NO NO NO NO FIVE! PLEASE GO AWAY! PLEASA DONT HURT ME! I going back till my back hit the wall, i was alone in a room with  again.

F: Y/n please. I won't hurt you i promise. Five said coming up to me letting me now see his face he look so bad hair messy, cloths dirty. I put me hands up to defend me self goes i though he was about to hit me. I could see him now i looked at the floor to scare to look at him. I hear him sight.

F: Y/n im sorry i really am i didn't wanna kill you, im sorry for the way i tried you all this time, I may was to scare to admit that i love you that why i was like this but i was wrong, i just make you cry and hate me. Im so so sorry. Im sorry i make your first time so pain foul and take it like this im sorry. Im sorry never said thanks to you! im sorry i was all the time with this facking mannequin. Im sorry for every thing, Im sorry that i kill you slowly, im sorry i make you pregnant, im sorry for telling you are fat you aren't you are perfect i promise..........  Maybe it would be better if i let you go with him.... But the moment i show you kiss i feel something i though i never feel for you i got jealous i understand that if i lose you nothing would be the same ever again. Im sorry Y/n....... I hope you can understand and want me back. Five said making me cry a little. I look up at him he was looking at me in the eyes and so was i he let a tear fall down i slowly wash it away with my hand. We slowly kiss, it was our first kiss it was, no it wasent like the first first we hand also kissed but that was like acting foe hes friends that we did now feel so real. We love each other but now its to late, im dead and he is ali- no wait a secont a pull away from the kiss.

F: Y/n i- i cat him off

Y/n: Did you kill your self? i said. Five just nodded hes head as yes i start to cry again.

F: Hey hey relax. Im happy i did it! im happy im here with you. I love you Y/n. five ssaid hugging me tight. We stay like that for a while till Five pull away from the hug and look at me in the eyes.

F: Y/n?..... would you take me back with you?..... would you be my girlfriend again after all the things i did... he said waiting for an answer i could here hes heard bet for here. I just look down thing no no i wasent thing what i should say to him i was thinking how would it be now to be with him.

F: I understand you Y/n if you want not do be wit- i cut him off kissing him passionate making him fall back and i was on top off him now kissing him, he kiss me back when he realise what i was doing. I pull away from the kiss still on top off him.

F: so that means Yes? five ask just to make sure.

Y/n: Yes five! i love you! i said giving him a peck on the lips. he smile with teeth.

F: i love you! he said giving me also a peck on the lips.

We stay like that cuddling with y on top and him hugging me tight.

*Time skip to when the boy baby is 8*

Klaus called my and Five like he do every day in  this time. 

Me end five always are with ur little boy. Five help him with his homework and i most play with him. Im happy that thing ended like this....

--------------------------------------------------------------

End ! 

hope you like it all!!