26

The way the well manicured fingers held the tiny waist broke Tina heart, her eyes still on them, the evidence of how her boss held all her attention on her friend every move was the real thing. She knew it.

Swallowing bitterly she regretted not going home before, she felt so deflected that even Sandra who was dozing near her opened her eyes fully getting rid of the drowsiness to understand what was going on, the silence was not the normal  sound the movie they were looking at called for. It was a comedy show which always had them all laughing.

Studying the red hair face besides her, she knew before she looked the way she was staring at that she had feeling for her daughter, no friends reacted like that if there were nothing else. Sighing she wondered why she did not asked her to go earlier, it would have avoid all the drama that will follow.

The day was almost gone, its dimmed lights being the only thing with the TV that lightened the room, looking at the two women walking toward them. Elie was radiating a part of her weight on her partner. The nature of their relationship evident even for a blind person. They really looked good together. It was something out of the ordinary.

Happy for her child, she relaxed not worry anymore, it seemed like they had talked things out between themselves.
she could understand Tina attitude it was clear with her messed hairs, which was not perfectly placed as they always was, that the dark hairs woman slept in the room if that was not already evident.

The way she held Eleanor waist said it all. Glancing at the noice they did Paula stood up walking toward them followed by Ariel who, like, his sister was happy to see both the women.

"Juliana!?! Elli!!! You are awake!" Hugging them his arms reaching out for the woman that was near her.

"How are you doing honey, you had a great day at school?"

Both nodding happy with the kisses she placed on theirs foreheads they kept looking at the older woman near her, aware of the attention Juliana pulled a trick she always used with children that is how she could get along with her own when they had the same age.

She bend forward with her most dazzling smile first directing it to Paula. who was, at what she had remarked before, a small version of Eleanor, the young girl eyes blinked twice before she mimicked her, smiling wide just as predicted Ariel her young brother did the same, amazing Juliana who could now placed her next action which was to kiss both the children winking at them afterwards.

While she did so her audience was flabbergasted, Sandra smiled sweetly for she really liked the woman since the beginning not minding the relationship between her and her daughter she always knew that someone younger could not handle her daughter old fashioned mindset.

Pushing a strand of hair out of her face as she sat straight, her eyes wandered around stopping on the young woman face, the range of emotion on Tina face, was heartbreaking to witness. They way she was trying to not crying had Sandra bit the inside of her cheek, she knew she had encouraged her in a way not knowing the opponent she could have in front now it was too late to undo it.

There, fear, anger and defeat battle to let place to sadness that she did her best to hide behind a poor attempts of a blank face, sighing internally Sandra looked at her older daughter who seemed oblivious to everything going on.

All her concerns was on the interaction between the woman at her side and her young siblings, at the giggling the two emitted after Juliana complemented theirs beautiful eyes she rolled her eyes playfully before chuckling.

"What? It's true I love those brown orbs they are my favorites."

Charmed by her mannerisms the kids smiled bigger if it was humanly possible it was clear they both was already in love with her, while the sight please Eleanor it pain Tina who shook her head astonished, she had to struggle for them to like her so much that it was Eleanor who had bargained with them to have a window open in they hearts. An the only way they did manifest it was only when she had to play games with them to be terribly humiliate.

She believed it was windows because for her boss all the doors were clearly opened, they accepted her of their own will.

Removing her eyes to the scenery she met her Boss eyes shuddering at the contact she did not see coming, the woman eyes had shifted from warmth to very cold in a matter of second even though she kept her charming smile on, no one could tell but the one that met it, walking Eleanor toward the only couch available in the room, Juliana knew it would force the unwanted guest to move out of it, what her and Sandra did the latter giving her a welcoming smile she returned grateful she let her in her house, while the former she could smelled her fear which was a good thing.

While she helped her take a seat she felt Eleanor squeezed her arm then her thumb rubbed the same spot, oblivious much. She had seen what was going on. breathing out slowly she get the message cooling down before sitting near her.

The vibe in the small living room was lightened by the kids who kept blabbing to have the attention of their new attractive friend while she did her best to collect herself before acknowledging the only stranger in the room, a woman she wanted to throw out with a single word. She could taste it on the tip of her tongue. Dry but efficient " OUT!"
Playing fair, she stayed calm for Eleanor sake.

Aware of Juliana shifted mood probably because of Tina presence after the conversation they just had in the bedroom, Eleanor prayed for her to control her jealousy, smiling to her friend who was now sitting as her mother on one of the folding chairs they kept in a corner.

"Hi Tina I'm sorry I was not there when you came. It is pretty late now."

"If you want I can go." Taken aback the woman straightened pointing at the door hesitantly.

"No! no! I did not said it like that! God I must be really hungry. you know you can stay here as long as you want. Jeez I think I need food -- You will always be welcome -- what I tried to said is that you certainly wait longer."

Smiling back at her Tina heart calmed down but an invisible punch cut her breath for a moment making her swallowed hard before answering when her Boss placed her hand on Eleanor upper thigh her eyes intently on her making her uncomfortable.

"Do not worry, Sandra and those siblings of yours are great company. I will not complain. We had a great time together."

"Tell me you won some, those kids can be tricky sometimes."

Nodding her head Tina eyes flickered on Sandra and the kids who were laughing they head off. Shaking her head at them Sandra nodded smiling at her children attitude. It only had to make them laughed harder making the adults laughed too.

"Yeah baby, we had a lot of fun. Ariel did for sure as you can still see. Now... Uh, I will serve the dinner, you have to drink your meds soon."

Standing up she smiled at Juliana whose face was mesmerizing with the smile that played on it. Then winked at her daughter who could have not find better in that department.

Winking back at her mother playfully still suprised she accepted Juliana entered the bedroom, which was clearly meaning their family too. Eleanor, who felt overjoyed almost jumped out of her skin, doing her best to not react to Juliana hand rubbing her inner thigh.

"Thanks Mom."

Waving her words away Sandra send her a flying kiss that Eleanor took placing on her heart, making Juliana a little envious but happy of their relationship.

It was never like that with her own children. She barely see them to start with. Whose fault it was made her sighed, she had given her work priority over everything else. But this was a new beginning. Eleanor was worth all the love she was given, Sandra tender and motherly smile was all proof she needed to know she was in fact loved.

"Your are welcome baby."