16

" Mama! Mamaaa!"

"Paula not too loud would you? Mom it is okay, I'm fine."

Looking at her sister then at her mother not far away in the kitchen while talking with Amy Harris who was sitting on the chair that seemed to be the only couch they had was occupied by her while her siblings was on the carpet Eleanor had to shook her head multiple time to have her almost let go.

"But Mama her belly is doing tum - tum, doctor said you have to eat to heal faster." Speaking seriously at her almost scolding her the little one was about to run in the kitchen when two men who was Harris bodyguards entered with big bags full with things that it could barely contain.

"What is..."

" My sister doing... Please Mrs... Please Sandra accept... You know it's our way to help okay?"

"It's too much we can..."

"Please. My sister has the best of intention..." One hand on her arm Amy plead sincerely knowing it was much needed she wasn't blind to not understand why her sister did it. But it was clear they needed it.

"Okay... I will fix you something to eat then babydoll."

Groanind at the way her mother always talk to her as she was a baby even with people around Eleanor rolled her eyes making everyone laughed at her.

"Huh huh... Don't say it. Mama said you will always be her baby even when you will have like... Centuries of years..."

Snorting at her baby brother Eleanor showed him her tongue playfully gaining a giggle from him and smiled from the two strangers in the house.

Closing her eyes for a moment she wondered where Harris had disappeared, maybe she got the message to leave her alone, bought all the food she wished her mother should have refused even if it would help them, the fury of the hunger she fell was overwhelming her it was not long ago that she ate.

One hand rubbing her belly in an attempts to soothe her hungriness the other on her face trying to hide the scrunch it had. Eleanor couldn't stop pestering at herself at how she reacted to the woman in that hospital bedroom, she really didn't knew what possessed her to first be clingy to her as if she was some kind of baby then cry in her arms like that.

So much for shutting her out, her emotions was so mixed she was a bit lost, how could she not feel anything for her like at the very moment but then she let her in hours ago?

"Why am I so weak?" After mumbling it she shook her head then laid it on the arm of the sofa her eyes closed.

Her eyes roaming the clean and homie flat, which was all painted in a warmth blue and white color and the cozy decorations the woman who felt like taking a breath of fresh air from the color of the outside stopped a soon as she spotted her target laying on a rather small sofa that could barely support three people compare to her huge one.

Walking to her determined studying all her mannerisms Juliana placed herself behind the couch her eyes never leaving her face, she had the feeling she had something to do with the beautiful aspect of the room it was a reflection of who she was, pure.

Smiling to he sight she bit the inside of her upper lip shaking her head, then pushed by a urge she walked straight to the kitchen linked to the not so large living room to find her woman mother's figuring out what to cook to her and Amy willingly sorting the groceries in stack, surprisingly the place was a bit larger complete by a balcony which let in a good breeze.

The days was almost at his end but the vibe it gave was the one anyone would get whenever you finally accosted in your homeland, that peace of mind that gave your heart tranquility like you finally found something you have been seeking all you life.

In the kitchen that wasn't even the same size as her bathroom which was the smallest size of a room in her house, Juliana Harris felt at home, for the first time she didn't felt claustrophobic in the small area which was a best new meaning she finally found what had her unsettled in the world she lived in.

Crossing her arms on her chest emotions  growing in her, she did her best to push back the tear overwhelmed all of a sudden thinking she could have throw it away like it was not good thing, she managed to fuck that up. How?

She did not understand herself, she could have reacted differently rather than be a coward. That surely would have avoid all the drama she was in.

Smiling sweetly at the woman who may be her mother in law if the universe work her way, Juliana met eyes with her. The woman was a bundle of joy to herself and her children, not a surprise her daughter was so wonderful.

Remembering the noise she heard earlier coming from her big baby napping on the couch she chuckled which brought the two others woman attention on her.

"Sandra I don't know about you but we have someone who is really hungry in there. There are snacks and drinks somewhere In those bags. Can I help?"

Looking better at the women she would have never thought to have in her house let alone her kitchen Sandra nodded more because they never gave her any sign to be cautious about them. Walking around Juliana her parfume hit her nostrils having her frown the scent was in a way familiar to her but she pushed it aside working on making the lasagna she knew her daughter will be happy to eat later, it was her favorite, leaving the snacks to Mrs Harris, if she was okay doing it why not.

"That's what I want."

Taking out of one of the bag the frozen pizza, she asked them to buy, Julia put it in the microwave setting the timer feeling comfortable, then pulled a bottle of yogurt out of its pack before pouring in the glass Sandra placed near her in a trays, in which she had set bretzel in a bowl, Apple cut in half set in a plate another bottle of water then the warm pizza enough for her and her siblings.

"All done." Looking at Sandra not wanting to overstep her boundaries, she pushed the trays on the counter.

Amy stood up playing the one that wanted take the trays of food, understanding her sister move, then looked at Sandra questioningly.

"You can give it to her or I can..." Looking back at her from the stove Sandra said wiping her fingers to use them elsewhere

"Nah, don't bother dear,Julia will do it, right? If not" Glancing at the young sister the woman sweetly said meeting Amy smiling face that she already loved, before staring at juliana eyebrows up.

Nodding her head, trying to be not so eager at the two who started speaking others matters not minding her, juliana took the trays walking back in the living room contented to do the service something she never did to someone else in her hole life.

Shaking her head at herself she sat on the edge of the couch after placing the food on the small table her eyes studying the tiny but really tone body, it was amazing how so much could happen in someone life changing everything.

The way she became important in her life, was almost frightening to the point that hurt, bawling her hand in a fist to refrain of touching her the soft skin that was visible between her pant and shirt calling her name, it was almost like z magnetic pull towards her, something she couldn't resist giving up she opened her hand directing it to her target.

As soon as she did it Eleanor, who was attentive to all her movements keeping her in check through her lashes, stopped her hand with her soft one blocking all access to her belly causing theirs eyes to meet.