13

Seeing the gear turning in the young woman head Juliana scooted closer taking her hands in hers, immediately losing them, she didn't even registered how she lost them at the speed in which she did that.

"Don't touch me okay. Just don't."
Turning her back to them Eleanor sat there the two defeated women silently looking at her back.

"Please El..."

"Leave me please... I want to be alone." Cutting Amy attempts to reason her Eleanor mustered her voice clearly telling the story of the distress in which she was.

Feeling powerless inward Juliana was about to stand up when her sister pointed at her in a don't you dare manner then pointed at the back of the young woman which was already trembling slightly indication that she was crying, there were no need to be a genius to know why. Sending her a death but soft glare Amy walked out closing the door behind her.

At the sound it made, Eleanor thinking she was alone burst in tears, crying her pain out. If only she knew that her infatuation will have her family endanger by her not working she would have looked away or even not pursuit it.

She knew her hungriness which seemed to be a good thing for the doctors was a curse for her family. How will she be able to eat that much when she had a family to feed? normally she let them have her part.

Curling in a ball she was startled when she felt two strong arms engulfing her in a spoon cuddle one of her foot securing her down like to fight her resistance.

Jerking off she tried her best to run away from her but the woman was too strong, tired Eleanor stopped fighting she felt so weak all of a sudden, all her life she fought for what? End like she was, almost crippled because she was fool enough to fall for a heartless woman.

"Let go of me, let go of me."

"No."

Fighting one last time, she found herself totally above Juliana body her head on her chest while her lower part was totally trapped in between her legs. She held her in a way it was proving to be difficult to fight anymore.

"Don't even try, it's useless. I'm stronger than you. I just want you to calm down. Calm. Down. For God sake!"

Shutting down for a moment like the growl registered in her brain, Eleanor started laughing hysterically on Juliana top like a mad woman, her move shaking the other woman body, she would have laughed too if it wasn't for the tears that was running on her, wetting the material of her clothes where her face was on her chest.

"Woah!!! You know him? It's true then. What they said, he is really the friend of the evil it is he really her son, they are family. No one can hate its family hmm? You con take distance but hey."

The words hit Juliana in a way she couldn't describe it was a raw feeling like she was cut in two. She didn't fully understand the extent of the damage she did before but was starting to get the hint of it. It was just the start but she was determinated.

"I know you will not forgive me like that but let me take care of you. After all it is my doing if you are here."

Still laughing slowly her body drained of all energy, the young woman after a moment stopped, the lame excuses of her boss getting through her she would have fought back if it wasn't for the way the heart under her ear was bitting erratically like she was running for miles, sometimes missing beat.

"If you continue like that you will have a heart attack."

"Then stop fighting. I, I know what I did was...not hhuh... The healthiest of a move. I'm really a very bad person but hey... Let me take care of you... I would not be here if it didn't matter."

"You don't even care. I..." Her heart started pulsing again making Eleanor stopped her phrase to look up at the blank face one of her hand placed where her ear previously was.

Juliana just stare at her aware of her game she couldn't back up anymore. In fact they were the same in a way. Here she was making sure that she cares by feeling her heart, while she did that when she was sleeping.

"I'm not going anywhere. Hate me if you want or... Yes do that... ignore me, I will still be here when you will forgive what I did."

Bitting her tongue at the top of Eleanor head who choose to do like she didn't existed again by laying her head on her chest while she was speaking, the older woman rolled her head on the pillow.

"What did I put myself in?" Moisturizing her lips with her tongue she thought, she desperately wanted to pushed her hairs out of her forehead but was afraid to loosen up her grip.

She always thought that the young woman was weak but now she knew she completely fool herself, a butthead like the doctor said she was.

Her eyes focused on the watch hanging near the door, Juliana occupied her mind by counting along with the noise it made, when it reached thirty minutes after the fight she heard the sound of a long breath signaling her that she felt asleep, even the way her body loosened up on her made her relaxed relieved that she let her win the battle, she knew to win the war there will be plenty of battles but it was worth it.

Caressing her head she heard a moan escaping the sleepy beauty mouth, she was sure her sleep had to be deep for her body to respond like that. Encouraged she did it again until she grifted in a well need slumber herself.

Two hours after she left the room, Amy placed her ear near the door opening it slowly trying to eavesdrop but the silence that greeted her was enough to make her smiled at the sight of her sister who had her body wrapped around Eleanor tiny one.

"Payback is a bitch." Smiling goofily she muttered taking in the way Eleanor was wrapped in her sister embrace.

Walking toward the bed she stopped near the head only to see that the always well kept Juliana Harris had her hairs messed up on ber face, looking at the way her arms was tied around Eleanor back Amy smiled widely placing them back behind her ears, she must be very tired because her normal self would have woken up in a heartbeat when she entered the room.

"Ah dear sister, after years of messing others hearts, you finally found your match. I can tell she's a wild one."

Covering them both with the cover she used throughout the night she took a magazine waiting patiently for them to wake up she may be trusting the Jill's but wasn't risking to let someone take a picture of her sister laying all messed up to have it all over the news. After finding an interesting topic she started reading.