Saturday with you!?

Okay. So this is honestly the third time that I've had to re-write this chapter because everytime I'm about to upload. Everything freezes up. So hopefully that is not what happens now.

Maybe it's a sign that I should not post this chapter up?? Haha.Kidding.

Oh && i hope you like this chapter.(:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_Dyl_

It's been five days since the epic pranks that me and Eli pulled on my brothers.

We still crack up every time we think about the pranks and their faces or when we see Aaron's mop of blue hair walk past us.

And I think they gave up on the prank war.

It's also been days since I last seen Chance.

Someone pushes up against my back and begins to wrap their arms around my waist. I guess I spoke too soon.

"Hey Hun. What are you doing tomorrow?" He whispers seductively in my right ear from behind.

"I'm definitely not doing you." I scoff and flip my hair in a bitchy way.

I usually don't act like this, but he infuriates me and intrigues me at the same time.

"Oooh. I love 'em feisty, and you by far are the feistiest of them all." He growls grabbing my waist and spinning me around to face him making me slap into his scultpted chest. "And I bet you'll love this.." He then begins to kiss my faint hickey that he caused last Friday.

"Mmm." I grab his hair forcefully and move my neck to the side to give him more access and then BANG. I was immediately wet.

No. Not that way. I mean completely soaking wet from head to toe. I look up to see Aaron aka Smurf standing over the second level edge of this hallway.

Me and Chance jump away from each other in shock.

"Oh. It's a prankster's paradise." He sings.

"You. Are. So. Dead." I screech through clenched teeth.

Wait isn't he supposed to be all mad and go crazy protective big brother mode on me since he literally saw Chance kissing my neck.

Hmm. Odd.

"You can't kill me cause you can't get to me fast enough sis." He chuckles stepping out of view.

"Oh. And this is where I come in. She probably can't get to you fast enough, but I sure as hell can. I'm already here." Eli says smirking.

"N-noo. It's ag-ainst-t the rules!" He stutters taking steps away from her.

I push Chance away from me.

"Don't touch me."

"What? You seemed to like it when I was kissing your neck, and maybe in the future in other places." He winks.

"Yeah. In your dreams!" I yell as I'm running up the steps to go help Eli with Aaron.

"You know it!" He yells after me.

Perv. I roll my eyes.

I reach the second level just in time to see Eli cornering Aaron.

"Please. You win this round. Just don't do it." Aaron pleads to Eli who's smirking at him while holding two blue spray paint bottles in her hands.