Does That Mean It's Wrong?

^ i dedicated this to you because you gave me the inspiration to upload sooner than i expected ! (:

summers coming to an END so i truly hope you guys made it worth while and had a BOM TIME ! :D

alright enjoy....(:

**************************************************************************

_Dyl_

I fell to my knees as if time stopped when the words slipped gracefully through Josh's lips. Chance sat on the floor next to me enveloping me in a loving embrace.

I look up at Josh's gentle brown eyes. "You mean I'm going to l-live?" My voice cracks from the shocking yet amazing news.

"Yeah honey." Ms. Samson responds with the biggest smile on her face causing her eyes to ignite in a young flame.

"Yay! Sis is not dying." Ryden shouts hugging a teary Peak as they jump around.

"Oh thank God." Julie weeps clutching onto her youngest son Dylan.

"This is the best news I have ever heard." Blaise jumps on Aaron.

"Damn it. I thought I was going to get her room." Aaron pouts quickly receiving multiple slaps to the back of his head as Dylan snuck in a couple more. "Gosh. Sue me I was kidding."

I playfully glare at him as he sends me a goofy smile.

I turn my head to the side staring at Chances beautiful gleaming eyes. "I love you babe." Chance grabs my face between his hands placing his lips on mine in a caring embrace.

"Pawty awt my howse!" Dylan shouts whilst going the Cabby Patch Kid dance in a little ball of new found energy.

We all laugh as I turn to Josh.

"What happened to the tumor?" I ask out of curiosity.

Chance walks me to the edge of the hospital bed as he takes his place next to me.

"Well it was never there." He confesses in utter disbelief.

"What?" We all shriek in unison.

"It's true. That's why it explains your lack of fatigue and side affects something not associated with the significance of the diagnosis." Damn a lot of doctor words, that I will listen to over and over again to find out I'm not sick.

"But why did Dr. Jostly say I had a tumor that for sure will end my life with no hope in treatment." I defend.

"It must have been a misdiagnosis from either tainted medical supplies or incorrect test results." Josh states leaning against the wall. "So I advise you to go back to being a teenager with the partying, shopping, and non-stop talking." He jokes as everyone joins in.

"Oh and Dyl?"

"Yeah Ms. Samson?" I respond turning my attention to the delicate elder.

"Did you know you have anemia?"

"Yeah I have had it since the seventh grade." Confusion crosses my features as to why she would bring it up.

"Okay so we don't need to state the affects and such." I nod my head for her to continue. "You do realize honey that you need your future partner or current boyfriend tested for blood type to check the compatibility to yours." I blush when she mentions Chance as I feel him squeeze my hand.