YOU'RE going to fight for ME? Are you crazy?!

hi guys! thats all!

***********************************************************

_Dyl_

"NO STOP!" I yelled at a bruised up Chance holding up my twin who's sporting a black eye and a busted lip.

"Don't worry babe, I will." Chance states as an involuntary blush fills my cheeks with heat. "...after this."

"What..?" Chance then punched my brother forcefully in the stomach, but Blaise quickly recovers and punches Chance's left eye.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKER! We'll carry this after school." Blaise states through clenched teeth towards Chance who's still on the floor from the blow.

"NO YOU WILL NOT MISTER SPARS AND MISTER PRICE! YOU BOTH HAVE DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!" " Mrs. Gleaves bellows.

"We'll see about that teach.." Blaise states smugly.

"Office. NOW!"

"Ugh. Fine!" Blaise states with a huff. "I'll see you at three o'clock." He says to Chance who's is now currently sitting in his assigned seat looking smugly at Blaise.

"Don't wimp out!" Chance calls out to my brother who's leaving the room.

My brother twitches probably ready to hit him, but a sickly sweet smile crawls onto his face.

"Oh! I won't." He replies with a sinister look in his eyes. "Neither will my brothers." He leaves the room without a second glance.

Oh no. I gasp as I start to slightly hyperventilate.

They are going to kill him-- not that I care or anything. I just don't uhh-- want my umm-- brothers to uhh uhmm-- get arrested. Yeah arrested. I don't want them to get arrested.

The class continues as if nothing happened.

"It seems like your brother loves me." Chance states sarcastically with a smile.

"Uhh! You know he will, and I mean WILL kill you!"

"Oooohh I'm shaking. He's nothing, but a little bitc..." He was cut off by my fist connecting with his unharmed right eye.

Now they match.

"YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT ANY OF MY BROTHERS, LET ALONE MY TWIN LIKE THAT! GOT IT!" I yell at him as an odd look crosses his features.

"MISS. SPARS OFFICE NOW!!"

"Don't have to tell me twice." I state with a smirk evident on my face.

I start walking down the halls humming to a random song.

Then out of no where someone grabs my elbow and puts their hand over my mouth while dragging me into the janitors closet.

A scream lodges in my throat; sending my body into shock.

Oh. My. God. I'M GOING TO GET RAPED IN A FREAKING JANITORS CLOSET. My mind races in fear. I didn't even realize I was crying until the rapist started wiping my tears, and tried to calm me down.

Key word: TRIED.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted. It was wrong of me. Will you forgive me?" I can't really tell who it is because it's extremely dark in here, then out of nowhere the lights turn on temporarily blinding me. Oh My Gosh!

My supposed rapist is the new kid Chance.

"Oh damn. Are you crying?!"

As soon as his left hand left my elbow I began to kick, punch, shove, and slap him.