FIRE ALARM?! Is that music playing...?

hi you guys! :]

hows life....?

if you guessed it I UPLOADED! (:

by the way I LOVE the comments they are pretty EPIC!

okay enjoy... (:

**************************************************************************************

_Dyl_ 

The alarm's consist beeping blasts as I slowly and forcefully slap the off button.

Ugh! I hate Mondays.

Why they exist? I have no clue.

I yawn stretching the stiffness away from my unmoved limbs then begin to rub the sleepiness away from my eyes.

A knock sounds off the door causing me to jump.

"DYL YOU AWAKE?" Peak shouts from behind my bedroom door.

"Yeah." I yawn. "Did you need anything?" I ask

"No, Chance called and he said that he won't make it to school today." Peak tries to stifle a laugh.

"What's so funny?" I ask him.

"Oh nothing." He chuckles.

Fucking weirdo.

"Okay I'll call him in a little bit." Shrugging off Peaks unusual behavior.

Fucking laughing like a hyena on the herbs. I'm starting to think he is losing his mind.

"Now why wouldn't Chance make it?" I ask myself as I grab my phone from the side table and scroll through the contacts looking for Chance's picture.

I click on The Sexiest Beast. That's what the idiot named himself on my phone.

I put the phone up to my ear.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

"I swear if that bitch doesn't answ..."

"Hello. You have just reached The Sexiest Beast's Line. He is not here at the moment, but if it's something important he will return the call. Like for instance if this is Dyl. There may be a reason why he didn't answer. Alright that's it." His voice mail informs. "Bye Dyl." Chance whispers the last part as if telling a huge secret.

Damn I got his voice mail.

--xx--Call me when you read this. And this better not be a joke.--xx-- I quickly text him as I crawl off my bed going over to my closet.

Hmm what to wear?

Swiping through my clothes trying to find something comfortable.

"OH I GOT IT!" I shout as I grab my comfy SDSU college sweatshirt and dark wash skinnies.

Cute but comfy.

After grabbing my clothes and under-clothes I place them on the counter in the bathroom. I jump in the shower to wash away the rest of the drowsiness as the warm water drips down my body i begin to slowly relax.

My mind kept going over to the possibilities of why Chance wouldn't make it to school and why he wasn't answering his phone.

It was very weird he would completely not tell me that he won't make it because we were talking on the phone late at night yesterday.