When I Said I'd Stay By Your Side. I Meant It.

HELLO PEOPLE ! (:

okay I wanna start off with my real name is Tima and my middle name Ayanna but i go by Tima, SD, or Bumm ! (:

also listen to the song it goes perfectly with this chapter. (:

anyway ENJOY !

By the way its in Chance's POV yay ! :]

**********************************************************

RECAP: In Dyl's POV:

"I-I need t-to tell you s-something." My voice cracks.

"Go ahead." He comforts me by grabbing my small hands placing them in his large ones rubbing circles on my palm with his thumb.

"I-I..." My voice trails off as a fresh river of warm tears stream down my cheeks.

"Dyl, babe I'm sure it's not that ba..." I cut him off.

"I'm d-dying an-and I only have a m-month and fourteen d-days left to l-live." I quickly rush it out afraid to look up into his eyes.

*************************************************************

_Chance_

"N-No." I gulp looking at my gorgeous teary Dyl wondering why would something so cruel happen to someone so lively. I know life is unfair, but this is just downright screwed up.

"I w-would have told you s-sooner, but I was just so sc-scared." She weeps with her head hanging low causing her hair to curtain around her face.

A lump forms in my throat.

"It's okay babe." I pull her into a tight embrace as she leans her head into the crook of my neck silently crying. The heart wrenching noises she is making form cracks in my heart. Dyl slowly starts to hiccup. I move the hair away from her beautiful blue eyes looking up at me like I'm her life-line. "I won't let anything happen to you." I kiss her tear stained cheek as I lock my gaze on her eyes. I inhale a gulp of air. "Because I'm in love with you Dyl."

She audibly takes a breath. "Y-You are?"

"Of course I am! Why do you think I stayed this long? Trust me it's not because of your sexy walk." She playfully punches my arm. "I'm just kidding Dyl. I love you because you are well you. You are beautiful, cute, feisty, honest, funny, and weird. Need I say more?" I chuckle as she is looking up at me in a cynical awe kind of way.

"Well, I can honestly say I love you too because you're a push-over who I have wrapped under my genius mind reading." She stands up straightening her shirt as the shoulder strap slips off her shoulder exposing her zebra bra. How adorable. I adjust it back in place for her. "Why did you do that?" She asks confusion etched into her features.

"Do what?" I reply just as confused.

"You fixed my shirt strap for me when it clearly slipped far enough to show my bra." Dyl gives me a playful glare.

"Babe that's why I fixed it. Duh." I poke her nose with my index finger causing her to pull an adorable face.

"You know guys would have taken advantage of that." She grabs my large hand locking her small delicate one into mine.