First Contact

(A/N: I will refer to Raphael as a female in this fanfic due to 2 reasons.
1. I want to and you can't stop me
2. Raphael not having a gender is a pain in the ass to deal with so ye)

Run, dodge, parry, attack, and run
that's what Rimuru has been performing killing all those mechanoids that are between towards his goal, with the low magicule density here is low so using magic was not a good idea, and with how eroded the natural system here on earth the magical nullification and consumption rate is high. Basically shooting a basic fireball skill will use more of your magicule and will disperse before even hitting its target.

Rimuru is in a difficulty-very hard mode right now, but fortunately with one of his Ultimate skills: Wisdom Lord Raphael she has been working on ways to lower the consumption rate on his skills and find more suitable skills to be used in combat.

2 of his ultimate skills take too much toll on him since it requires magicule to perform, scratch the fact that he can't summon Veldora since he is in a different world right now and their soul corridor is broken and it'll take time to be usable so dying here is not a positive idea.

'Looks like Hakorou -sensei hellish training paid off this time' Rimuru thought while fighting a mechanoid that wields similar to a Rotary chainsaw.

As he keeps dodging and parrying the attacks he remembers a more convenient way to attack, silver threads appear on his fingertips binding the limbs of the mechanoid.

Testing the strength between the threads and mechanoid, Rimuru clenches his hands causing all of the mechanics to be disconnected from his torso, ending the enemy with a beheading cut. Then proceeds to keep running.
.
.
.
*

[Sorting of skills has been accomplished, magicule consumption rate has been lower downed to 30%]

"Yosh, this will make do for now. Thank you sensei"

Rimuru starts hopping between ruined buildings and found a good spot to look over them, as he looks down he sees 2 individuals on a battered state fighting those mechanoids. But he decided to spectate to confirm whether they are possible to have a conversation with them or not.

'Sensei where are the other 2 individuals'

[If the hypothesis is correct they might be separated in the middle of the battle]

'Well, let's take a closer look then' Rimuru then slides down on the side of the building he was in while activating presence manipulation.

Raphael also stated that using magic that only works physically or within the body won't cost as much, since it doesn't need to be cast outside so Rimuru was happy about it.

.
.
.
*

Countless lifeless bodies of those mechanoids can be seen with 2 individuals standing amongst them but the difference was their humanly looks.

"Lucia let's find the others and group up" A man stated

"Understood, Commandant" The girl who has injuries all over her body while one of her arm was sparking, with Black and red clothing and hair known as Lucia replied.