Side chapter: A blue blob//Chapter 1

*wiggle* *thump* *flop*

"Heheh its been awhile" A voice resounded in the room.

Flopping around as the circular figure jumps hitting the walls of the room, mimicking figures with its blue body infront of a mirror.

A blue blob, yes a round blue blob is frolicking in the room it was in, waddling around as he sees fit. Leaving a 3-phase laugh after his enigmatic movements.

It was none other than Rimuru in his original form, a slime. He was currently in a house arrest(does it make sense in a floating ship in space!?!) due to confidential reasons leaving himself in his dorm within Babylonia.

And now.... He's waiting. For the Gray Raven to finish their task and come back to sate his boredoms.

Making sure everything is in place and neat in his dorm, while still in his Slime form. Was hazardous to look at as Rimuru stretches and hops around in the room.

*Knock**Knock*

"Who is it?" Rimuru spoke bouncing to the door as he was about to opened it a devilish thought went inside his head.

"Kufufufu, I guess this will make do" He said while rubbing both of his small slime arms.

[But master-]

'Nuh-uh Raphael! Although it was justified that Im arrested that doesn't mean they'll have to take my entertainment away from me!' Rimuru screamed his thought.

[...]

'You ok with it? Good, Let's get right to it!'

.

.

.

*

The door was slid opened and he saw a single individual infront of him.

With a crisp salute the individual spoke "Greetings, Rimuru Tempest. Sophia, acting as an Envoy from Akdilek Commercial Alliance. And im here to..... Huh?"

The individual named Sophia peeked her head inside the dorm, looking side to side to check for the person named "Rimuru Tempest"

She was a small petite girl, having a white short hair with her eyes having the similar colors as the sands of the dessert with multiple robotic arm at her back.

"Excuse me" Sophia was about to go in the room when she look down and saw an inconspicuous figure at the front of the door step.

She bent down and look at the weird figure infront of her, It was an weird spherical blue object. One of her robotic arm poked it and the figure jiggled from the impact.

"Hmm" Sophia picked it up and continued on assessing it.

"A voice reactor? No, there's no mechanical parts inside of this blue thing" She mumbled.

She went back on the hallway as the door to Rimuru's dorm closed, pointing it up towards the artificial light source.

"Its soft, squishy to be exact" Sophia look side to side once more to check if there's no one around and planted her face on the blue object "and moderately cold to the touch, this can be useful in the eternal engine as a cooling pad of some sort"

Sophia's communication HUD blared up and she checked on who's on the other side.

•°•°•°•

|Sophia, have you met Rimuru?|
-Overlord Celica

|Negative, there's no presence of Rimuru in his dorm|
-Sophia

|Eee~ EEEEHHHHH! WAIT, Really?!|
-Overlord Celica

|Yes, but I found this spherical object on his room that reacted at my voice when I was in the other side of the room|
-Sophia

|Seriously... What is he up to this time... (⁠٥⁠↼⁠_⁠↼⁠)|

|Anyways, our hands right here are currently tied up at the moment, So can you ask the Strike Hawk squad for assistance? They're currently off-duty so they'll be at their dorm as we speak (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆|
-Overlord Celica

|Affirmative|
-Sophia

|Well then, Good luck Sophia! If there's any problems do contact me and I'll try and help|
-Overlord Celica

°•°•°•°•

"Well then" Sophia looks at the Map in her hud that leads to their dorms. She puts the blue blob on top of her head and starts heading to her new objective.

Unbeknownst to her, there were a new set of people lurking around the corner, eyeing on what's on top of her head.

The End.

A/N: AYOOOOO WAZZUP DEAD(LAZY) AUTHOR HERE IM BACK FROM THE DEAD. Ok but like this new side chap is just inspired from Gray Raven: Panini. Basically like a chibi episodes of them doing stuffs in E-03 Babylonia so yeah! Check the vid out if you're interested:>