Fly towards the West

Capital city Tempest - Council Hall

"Hey what's with the abrupt meeting, a spark is brewing up in the frontlines we can't afford to waste time here" A certain blonde demon spoke.

All twelve patrons of Rimuru has been gathered in the hall along with the others like Veldora, Ramiris and co.

Knowing that their lord Rimuru had disappeared, everyone has been enraged and restless till then.

The argos cant find him, Veldora's soul corridor with Rimuru has been forcefully cut off.

Even the octagram had to cover up for his sudden disappearance, Milim was also furious as well.

It was only few weeks for his sudden disappearance, Rimuru along with the four heavenly kings were in deepest level in the labyrinth known as the control room at that time.

A magic circle appeared below his seat. With no time to react Rimuru went *poof* infront of them.

"Diablo, is the unknown residue been discovered?" A male red haired oni asked, known as Benimaru.

Diablo who was standing beside an empty seat showed a slight dissatisfied expression on his face with Benimaru answer.

"Fret not, the magical residue that took our Lord away from us is almost finished. The people within the labyrinth are doing their best, its only a matter of time for it be finished" He replied.

"Then they are taking too much time let them hurry up!" The female purple haired oni also known as Shion. Who was standing on the opposite side of the empty seat spoke with her voice laced with anger.

All of their demonic aura are leaking out feeling enraged, knowing that their Lord was taken away from them. They are holding it in as good as they can but it wont be for long as their bottled up anger will be released.

With lady luck in their hands a civil war is currently happening in the Empire, A complete infiltration operation has succeeded with their Intelligence Officer Souei and from the blanc lineage Moss.

*Bang*

The large door to the room they were in was opened, they've redirected their attention to the source of it.

An orc wearing a bulky armor with sweat glistening on his face was shown, It was the person that had lead the abrupt meeting or summoning of the patrons to be precise.

The orc named Geld muttered words that changed the expressions of everyone.

"I have received a letter from Rimuru-sama"

.
.
.
*

Babylonia- Rimuru's personal dorm

"Similar to the Spirits armaments? Summoning one is currently impossible you know" Rimuru said.

Wearing a black mechanic jumpsuit instead of his signature demon lord suit, Raphael have temporarily taken control over the body.

A seemingly out of place large cylindrical glass chamber, Raphael was interacting on. What filled inside is a humanoid figure that only showed its beautiful face covering the rest of its body by changing the tint color of the glass.

Numerous tubes and wires connects to the body while it floats on the chamber filled to the brim with green like bubbly substance.

[I suggest we use the experimental design that you've made before Master]

"Oh!" Rimuru exclaimed as another figure pop out in the kitchen with the same distinct feature except having the golden eyes but wearing a loose black t-shirt and shorts instead.