Narrenwelt

Comman...dant~

*Finger snap*

*Finger snap*

Oi~i....

Ah, seriously this guy daydreaming....

*Bop!*

"A-ah! Eh!?!" The commandant yelped as he was brought back to reality.

"Its just me, commandant" Lee replied.

It took Zandril a few seconds to fully realized what was happening around him.

He looked at his surrounding once more. Yes, they were currently inside the towering rusted iron walls are defending a place called Narrenwelt.

It was one of many pockets of civilizations within earth that are still striving that didn't managed to get in Babylonia during the great retreat.

Narrenwelt was filled with countless survivors, ranging from ran of the mill scavengers to dozens of merchants standing up with their stalls selling numerous robotic parts.

And Zandril was standing infront of one of those stalls. Holding one of the items that the stalls is selling on his hand.

It was a miniature robotic doll made from scrap and junk robotic parts. Although, its movement are somewhat janky it was quite enticing for Zandril.

"Commandant I advise to keep your hands at close, although you're curious we're still in unknown territory after all" Lee spoke as he plucked the robotic figure in his hand.

Lee brought the figure back to the stall and looked at Zandril having a disheartened look.

"And besides..." He muttered "I can make a better one than this junk"

Hearing such words coming from Lee, Zandril smirked and elbowed him "Oh? Really now"

"*cough* C-Come on now commadant! They're are mission worth prioritizing right now!"

Lee quickly fixed the overcoat he was wearing before tugging the arm of the Commandant. His actions left a slight chuckle on Zandril.

Before fully getting inside the settlement they are in. Orthos quickly gave them some coats to cover them with, seeing fresh looking constructs especially in Babylonia at this place will only lead to carnage after all.

Walking pass through the sea of crowds, Zandril tapped Lee's hand twice and the hand let goes of his arm, he quickly matched his pace and walked to his side.

"What's the current situation with the others?" The Commandant asked. Knowing that he switched his tone, Lee clears his throat before explaining.

"Lucia and Liv is currently checking out ahead the place where we'll be heading towards too, Orthos is with them also. And as for Rimuru..." Lee trailed off.

"What about him?" The Commandant looks at him.

"His wanderlust has begun once more"

"Ah..."

"But, Rimuru did say that everything will be fine" Lee spoke.

"That's just raising the flag tho!?!" Zandril shrieked.

The nearby onlookers stared at the source of the scream. Zandril quickly realized what he had done have already left the spot, leaving lee who was massaging the bridge of his nose.

Lee resumed moving with brisk steps as he catched up with the Commandant who was ahead of him.

"Oi, seriously now?" He thought. Lee looked closely at the crowded surrounding he is in. He even tip toed to analyze properly the predicament he's currently in.