Unique & Rejected

Ummm...... I'm new at this so tell me what you think

Prologue

Why is my life a living hell? Why do my parents and pack -yes I'm a werewolf- hate me? Why am I different from the other werewolves in my pack? But most of all why did my mate reject me then banish me from my pack?

I was asking myself these questions hoping to find an answer but sadly I didn't find one. I am Jazmine but I like to be called Jaz. I am 15 turning 16 in 2 weeks. I was part of the Moonshine Pack until my mate and soon to be Alpha, James, rejected me then banished me. I was always called a freak, fat, ugly, worthless, a waste of air, beat ,and bullied by my pack enough that I started believing it. I am average height long black hair that flows past my waist and my eyes are blue with gold in them. My wolf,Jade, has a coat that is mostly black but spots that are the same color as my eyes and black eyes. Werewolves aren't supposed to shift until their 16 birthday but I've been able to shift since I was 3. Jade told me to keep her and my powers a secret. I can control the elements (earth water fire air), the weather, people's minds, teleport, read minds, senses than any werewolf alive, I'm also faster and stronger that a werewolf and vampire combined. My wolf told me this is all apart of my destiny and that my old pack will get what's coming to them soon. I'll just take her advice and see where this journey takes me....... here goes nothing.

All rights reserved.