Chapter 10 - Confused

Lucas pov

I walked into the cafeteria my eyes scanning te tables in search of Fei. My eyes met Beth as she waved at me, signaling me to come to her table. I ignored her gesture and made my way to Fei.

"Can I talk to you for a second " I asked Fei."Sure " she said softly. She stood up from the table following me out of the cafeteria. The rest of the people at her table looked annoyed at me, I wouldn't blame them.

We sat in an empty classroom. "Fei, I'm really sorry, I only asked our parents when your girlfriend is coming over, cuz I wanted to meet her. But I outed you in the proses and now they want to do stupid things I'm really sorry" I said looking at the ground, not having it in me to look her in the eyes.

She let out a sigh "Im sorry I got mad at you, so you aren't homophobic?" she asked."No not at all in fact I think im bi or gay idk. " "What? I knew it, the way you look at Daniel doesn't look straight at all" she said with a chuckle. "Wait, no.." I said as a blush spread across my face. I mean who could blame me he was hot.

"I also thought about it when I saw you with Beth you don't seem happy around her" she said. "Yeah I don't know how I feel about her, she just isn't the same-" my sister grabbed me into a hug before I could continue."I love you. "she said."I love you too. "I replied shocked.

Daniel Fletcher

Fei pov

We made our way back to the cafeteria."Do you want to join us? "I asked Lucas."Sure " he smiled. We made our way to rest. They looked at me confused, with my brother at my side. "So we made up it was just a misunderstanding," I said and Lucas looked down avoiding eye contact. I explained the whole situation to them.

"Can I tell them? " I wisperd to him. He nodded. "And he has a crush on Daniel" I said to them softly. They all looked surprised and confused. "Wait I didn't know you were " Alex flicked his wrist. "yeah I'm still trying to figure it out. " Lucas chuckeld. "What about you and Beth, is she your beard? " Jaden asked. "Something like that " Lucas replied. "Who knows? " Azelia questioned. "Only you guys" we all nodded understanding the situation.

The rest of lunch I would catch Lucas staring at Daniel. I would nudge him lightly to get his attention. "You should talk to him. " I smiled. "I don't know what if he's not into guys. " "It's obvious, and there were rumors that he had dated a guy before. " "Wait, what? " he asked surprised. I smiled at his reaction and turned to Azelia.

I smirked at her and looked her plump lips. She also looked at mine. I leaned in and kissed her,she kissed me back. I heard Lucas, Alex and Jaden cheer us on and a few people expressimg their disgust. We didn't pay attention to it as our mouthes moved in sync. In our own world, I want to stay like this forever.

Hey, thank you soo much if you've read my story. I really appreciate it. I'm planning on making book on other characters in this book. About how Alex and Jaden met and maybe about Lucas and him trying to figure out his sexuality. And I'm definitely going to add a bonus chapter in unpredictable.