Chapter 2 - Confrontation

Fei pov
"bzz bzzz" my phone Alam beeped reminding me to get ready for the day ahead. I walked into my closet and put together an outfit.

 I walked into my closet and put together an outfit

This is what Fei is wearing

"早上好亲爱的" my mom said. "Morning 妈妈" "Yaaah! speak better Chinese, you're turning English. " my mother said with a heavy Chinese accent. "sure" I replied continuing with my breakfast. "Hurry up Lucas, I'm going " "mmmh" he replied.

We arived at school, my brother went to his girlfriend Beth. I tried to decide if I should go to my group or Azelia. Before I could decide I saw her coming my way. "Hey" I said trying to not sound awkward. "Hey, was that your brother? " she asked. "yeah he's a dick head, do you have siblings? "Why was I even asking she made me so flustered and my mind couldn't think straight around her."yeah he's the basketball captain, we sit together at lunch with his boyfriend. " "Boyfriend? "I asked shocked."Yeah, is there a problem? "she asked with an unreadable expression."No! Not at all can I join you guys I don't want to be with them today"i said pointing at the girls." Sure, see you then"she smiled brightly and went to her first lesson.

The day went on slowly and I was waiting to be reunited with Azelia then. She had such a calming aura to be around. I walked into the cafeteria scaning to where they may be. I saw Azelia waving at me. She looked stunning.
This is what Azelia is wearing

I walked over to their table where a bleach blond boy sat close to who I assumed was Azelia's younger brother

I walked over to their table where a bleach blond boy sat close to who I assumed was Azelia's younger brother. "Hey, I'm Fei" I said looking at the two boys who were holding hands under the table. "Hey, I'm Jaden and this is my boyfriend Alex" the smaller boy blushed and looked down. Jaden let out a soft giggle looking at him. Awh they were so cute.

I looked over at Azelia, she was also so vibrant. Her lips were a light rosy color. They looked so soft. Why am I staring at her lips? She turned her head and her eyes looked in mine. It wasn't akward it was almost comforting. Her hand slid across my thigh and grabbed my hand. It was feeling as if I was burning from the inside. Her hand heated up my whole body.

"zzh"my phone vibrated in my pocket."Meet me at the stairs. Now. "I looked across the cafeteria where Beth was sitting on Lucas lap. Her cold eyes met mine. I ripped my hand from her grip."I have to go." I announced and made my way to the stairs. Azelia looked at me with an upset expression. My heart melted in an instant. The guys looked at me with an bewilderd expressions.

"You need to be more careful around Azelia or people may start to get the wrong idea" Beth confronted me. "and what is that" I asked feeling the anger rise within me. "oh you know" she lowered her voice "a Lesbian"