Chapter 1- Fate

Fei Wang pov

I was walking through the school hallway with my 'friend' group. They were gushing about some guys which I found ugly. The one girl wisperd to other "ugh, Josh could pin me against a wall any day! "the rest nodded in agreement. Beth turned to me "What do you think about him, Fei? ". "He's soo hot" I tried to not sound sarcastic. But the scowl on her face said otherwise.

I never went into dept with my sexuality. yeah girls are hot, but I'm not gay, right? I had to be straight to not be an outcast.To not be bullied by everyone. But deap down I knew that I found girls more attractive. I tried to ignore the butterflys I felt when around pretty girls.

We separated to our lockers. With my eyes locked on my phone, I bumped into a smaller figure. "Oh I'm soo sorry! " she said. I looked up from my phone and locked eyes with her. Her deep brown eyes were soo calming and beautiful and her skin was a rich olive color. She had the cutest button nose.

Blush rose to her cheeks as I realized I've been starring. "oh no it's fine, it was my fault.I wasn't looking where I was going. " I said with an akward chuckle. A smile spread across my face as she laughed as well. "You're Fei right? " "yup and you're name is? " I asked. "I'm Azelia"

Damn, that's probably the prettiest name I've ever heard. She sounds and looks like a godess. "nice meeting you Azelia, what is your next class? "Umm.. Art " "Same we could go together " I said my cheeks hurting from smiling soo much.

We sat next to each other for the entire class. I could be myself and enjoy her company as no one I knew took this class. "Has anyone told you how beautiful your eyes are?" "no, I don't like my eyes there too---" "don't say that " I cut her off.
"You have the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. "she hid her face in her hands as blush spread across her face. I loved making her flusterd.

The rest of the day past quickly. I went home and made ready for bed. I tried to sleep but I just kept thinking about her. The way she can hold the whole galaxy in her eyes. Her cute laugh and how beautiful she is. I wonder what's she's doing right now?

Author note
Sry for the short chapter. The following chapters will be longer. Also sorry for any spelling mistakes I'll try to prove read as frequently as possible.