Chapter 3 - Ghosted

Azelia pov

For the rest of the week Fei has been ignoring me. She didn't read my messages, she didn't anwser my calls. When we passed each other in the halls I would look at her but she ignored me. She made me feel like I wasn't even there. Like I was imagining things that we would never be anything more than friends.

I thought what we had was different but I was wrong. I felt like shit the whole week and even Jaden and Alex noticed. Jaden had brought dinner to my room and I felt the bed dip as he sat down. "Hey, how's it going. " "Fine"I replied, not in the mood to talk.

"Don't lie to me, I can see something is wrong. its Fei isent it?" I couldn't stop the tears from streaming down my face. Jaden grabbed me in a tight bear hug whispering things like "it's not your fault" "you'll figure things out" After crying on his shoulder for I don't know how long I pulled back. "I'm sorry I didn't know I had so much bottled inside me. " I said with a painful smile. "don't worry about it I'll always be here for you just like you've had for me all these years. "

The next day came around and I felt like shit. My alarms went off but I ignored it not having any energy for the day ahead. "Hey sis, breakfast is read" Jaden said his hard peeking in my room. "Thanks, I'll be down in a minute. " I smiled at him.

I tried to look for Fei around the hallways to try and find her but she was nowhere to be seen. Before I could walk any further a hand dragged me into the bathroom. "What the fuck Fei! " I shouted in anger. "I'm sorry, we need  to talk. " she replied. "No shit, why did you just ignore me like I didn't exist! " "I was scared ok! " she replied tears forming in her eyes.

"Of what" I asked concerd. "That day you held my hand in the cafeteria, I didn't pull away because I didn't like it, I pulled away because Beth was staring and wanted to talk to me. " she said. "OK, so what did she say that made you ignore me. " I asked. "She warned me about you... I mean us, she said I should stop talking to you if I don't want people to think I'm a lesbian, and she would tell the whole school and tell my family and.... " she stated panicking. "it's ok I would also be scared I'm sorry I acted like such a bitch. " I pulled her into a hug. She sobbed quietly into my shoulder. "No,i should be sorry "she said quitely between sobs. Fei pulled away.

"Can I ask you something? "Fei asked