Chapter 4 - Red Mark

Fei pov

"Do you want to go on a date with me?" I asked hesitantly. "mhm! " she anwser with an excited seqeul. Before I could stop myself I moved in for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist. But when she didn't respond to the kiss I started to pulling away. Before I could move my head away she tugged her hands in my hair pulling me closer.

Our mouthes moved in unison.i felt heat spread across my body. I wanted to deepen the kiss so I bit her bottom lip begging for an entrance. A soft moan escaped her mouth as she gave my tounge an entrance. It wasn't a fight for dominance she let my tounge roam around tasting her. She tasted like chocolate ice cream.

Our kissed deepen even more moans escaping every now and then. She started grinded against my hips. I wrapped her legs around my waist. Holding her ass for grip. I pushed her up against the wall. Her hands tangled in my hair and us kissing and letting all our feelings for each other show. It was like a dream.

We both pulled back for air. Our foreheads rested against each other as we looked into another's eyes and smiled. "that was... wow" she laughed. "you're amazing, it took every power in me to not take it further, but I know that would be taking it to fast. "
"you should have" she smiled. I blushed at her words.

Before I could say anything she went kissed me. I kissed her back and started trailing kisses down her neck. she let out I moan when I reached a spot in her neck. I focused on that spot leaving a mark and had her moaning under my touch. I trailed back to her mouth. Her lips were warm and soft.

After our steemy make out session. We looked into the mirror trying to hide our swollen lips and the hickey on her neck. The rest of the days classes passed quickly. I went into the cafeteria looking for Azelia. I reached her table and sat down with Alex and Jaden looking at us with smiles.

"you two made up quick, oh and what's that on your neck Az? " Alex said with a grin on his face "Umm.. " Azelia started getting flustered. Her brother gave her the 'wtf just happend look' and she mouthed 'ill tell you everything '. I chuckled at the sibling and held her hand in mine. Azelia looked at out joined hands and smiled.