Chapter 9- Misunderstood

Lucas pov

*Flashback *

"Fuck you Lucas, and fuck both of you for tying to fix me! " My sister yelled and stormed out of the house. I tried to run after her to explain  it was all a misunderstanding. A hand around my wrist held me back." Leave her, she will realize her sins later. " I ripped my hand from my father's grip. "What sins, you know what don't even anwser that! " I said and made my way to my room.

I didn't think my parents were homophobic, what If they knew I was bi and only dated Beth for people not to notice. I really fucked things up with my sister, I only wanted to know why her girlfriend hasn't visited yet. But in the proses outed her to my shit homophobic parents.

I really fucked up, how am I going to make up with her. I sat on the edge of my bed with my head in my hands. I texted her a few times but she didn't bother to atleast read them. I tried calling her a few times but it just ended in me ending the call with no response.

After many more attempts I decided I'm going to tell her at school. I know it's a shit place to talk about it but it was important. I needed to apologize to her even if she wouldn't forgive me.I wouldn't forgive myself.

Fei pov

I woke up with Azelia snuggled in my arms. I smiled at how adorable she looked asleep. I didn't want to ruin the moment, but we needed to get dressed for school. "Wake up sunflower. " I spoke softly. Her eyes peeked open.  "Morning " she said in her morning voice. Which was hot, not gonna lie. I tried to wiggle myself out of her arms. "noo come back" she wined. I stood there laughing at the sleepy figure. "You need to get up or we'll be late."
I said trying to sound strict."You sound like a mom, yes mommy" She chuckled.

"I'm taking a shower, wanna join. " Azelia says peeking from the curtain. I couldn't say no. I made my way to the bathroom, taking off my clothes slowly. Azelia watching my every move. "Like what you see" I said with a smile. She blushed and hid behind the shower curtain. I stepped into the shower with her, standing behind her breathing against her neck. Sending shivers down her spine, I loved the affect I had on her. I started trailing kisses along her neck. "Fe-" her breath hicthed as I focused on a spot in her neck.

I grabbed the soap from the holder. Lathering it in my hands. I spread the soap across her body starting with her shoulders. I moved my hands slowly, moving towards her breast. Playing with her hard buds, teasing them with both hands. She let out a breathy moan "uh-" I moved lower over her stomach to her hips.

I traced them slowly to her ass, giving it a squeeze. "Fei! " she gasped. I chuckled at her response. She turned around pinning me to the wall. "My turn. " she said facing me. I smiled at her dominance. It was turning me on. Before I could think further, her warm lips took my nipple into her hold.

She licked circles around it and gave it a few bites making me moan under her skillful tounge. She moved over to the other nipple playing with my hard buds. She trailed kissis along my abs stopping when to lock eyes with me. I shook my head granting her permission. Her warm tounge slid across my entrance, my body shiverd from pleasure. She slid two fingers into my entranced making me moan in ecstasy and making my knees weak.

She pushed her fingers in and out me roughly, making me a moaning mess under her touch. "AZELIA! " I gasped as she slid in a third finger. "Faste-" I moaned, riding out my orgasm. "I'm gonna cu-" liquid spread across her fingers. She stood up and I reasted my weak, panting body against hers, warm water drizzling down my back. "How was it" she asked with a smirk. "You're definitely a switch. " I said with a chuckle.

After we both cleaned ourself, we stood infront of Azelia closet trying to get me something to wear. "Babe I don't think your clothes are gonna fit me. " I said laughing, so far we have only found Sweatpants that don't reach my ankles. "Probably not, I could ask Jaden he has some crop tops you could borrow." she said smiling."I nodded in agreement.

With that she exited the room, I heard faint mumbles and Azelia came back with a few shirts in her arms. "Here" she said, throwing the pile of clothing on her bed. "He said he knows it's not really your style, but he thinks it will look good on you. " she said with a smile. After trying on some clothing pieces, we ended up with an outfit. With Jadens input, of course.

It was out of my comfort zone

It was out of my comfort zone. But I could get use to it and the fact that I was wearing my girlfriends hoodie made it even better.