Notice me!

~Dedicated to tsukixx~
~Requested by tsukixx~

Please enjoy~ :3

×××Third person p.o.v×××

Juuzou was currently frustrated by the fact that (Name) is ignoring him.

"(Name)-chan/kun! I'm bored! Let's play!" Juuzou exclaims bouncing on the couch.

(Name) was reading their manga intensely. They had their eyes focused on it & only it.

Juuzou got up from the couch. He hit the manga out of their hands & onto the carpet. (Name) glanced at Juuzou,but grabs the manga off the carpet.

Juuzou got close to their face,"(Name)-cha/ku- Mmph!" They pushed his face away,not looking away from the manga in their hands.

He lyed on the carpet upset. He needs a plan...aha!

"I'm gonna go burn your manga collection! Alright?" He runs to their room.

(Name)'s eyes widened. They got up & tackled him to the carpet.

"No don't do it,please!" (Name) exclaims holding onto his waist.

He laughs,"Yay~ You finally noticed me! Do you have any idea how long it took?"

"Huh? You didn't see the earbuds in my ears?" They ask tilting their head to side.

"Wha!? Seriously?" He yells shocked. He gets off from the floor & goes into the kitchen with a poker face.

(Name) gets up. "Juuzou?" They follow him into the kitchen.

Now Juuzou is not paying attention to (Name).

"Yo, Juuzou! Are ya listening to me?" They ask a bit frustrated.

He looks away & instead looks into the fridge for food. It was almost time for dinner though.

(Name) puffs out their cheeks,"What do you want to eat for dinner,honey?" They were hugging him from behind.

He sighs & pouts,"Hmph,next time you better notice me or else..."

"Or else what?" They question.

He turns around to face them & grins,"I'll have to punish you,of course~!"

(Name) cowers down,"Got it, got it..."

"Hehe~ I'm alright with anything to eat. As long as it's good!" He says smiling.

"Good, I wasn't gonna take no for an answer!"

××××××

Juuzou looks up from his food,"What was that manga about anyway?"

"Yaoi/Yuri/Smut." (Name) replies quickly.

"I don't understand manga...or people..." he mumbles.

×××××××××××××

I tried my best '> ~

Hopefully you enjoyed!