How the piss monster came to life part 6

~Previously~ 

I saw him....

The football team was making fun of Ellie for wearing a skirt "Sorry I'm not gay" they laughed as they pushed her and walked away "hey-" I said seeing if she was alright "Don't talk to me!" Ellie yelled running away with Leah... I ignored her attitude and walked over to Karl and started drawing with her. after recess was done I saw zienna and chloe run inside with the other people. I looked for Ellie for 2 hours and I checked the clock and it said "4:00". That's when I remembered the note..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                   WARNING!!!

                                                This is a S3X scene with Nex and Ellie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Ellies POV

I left and went home but when I walked inside, I saw Alexis sitting on the couch looking straight at me I gulped as I saw her slowly raise the note up... I knew something was wrong when I saw it at the bottom of my locker- she then got up and left letting out a giggle. I sighed relieved she didn't talk to me about it and went to my room exhausted I fell on my bed and with that everything went black. 

Alexis's POV

"Dummy-" I mumbled trying to hold in my laugh at her appearance- did she really walk home looking like that- I got up and went to my room. I felt odd and I could barely breathe but I laid my head down and tried to go to sleep-

-----------Time skip brought to you by Alexis!!!--------

(It's still Alexis's P.O.V)

I barely got any sleep last night I kept on puking, but it was pee- I don't know why this is happening to me out of all people- I tried to get out of bed but I collapsed on the floor I didn't have any strength so I just stayed there on the floor crying every muscle in my body ached It started with my stomach so I thought nothing of it but now everything hurts. My sobbing got louder and finally Ellie walked in the see what the commotion was all about- "hey you okay-" she paused mid-sentence as soon as she saw me laying there she ran over to me and picked me up putting me in bed, Well at least trying too- She walked over to me wobbly and tried to put me in bed but almost fell over herself- I giggled to myself knowing the reason she was walking like that.

I slept for the whole day while Ellie was gone it turns out Z was sick too, so she was with me